“Good Flight Without Buying Extras”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not sure if it’s because no one was in the middle seat, but this direct flight from Fort Myers to Boston was comfortable and I did not take any of the upgrades. The flight was on time, the flight attendants were nice, boarding was easy, and the flight was smooth. The in flight entertainment didn’t work and the wait for our luggage was a little long but those were my only issues.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (11,961)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very organized, we even departed early and the flight was shorter/fastest than notified. I didn't know airplanes are now equiped with power outlets, so this was an even better flight than most. Also the Jetblue app is very user friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a terrible experience with delayed flights, which are happening with them more and more often, but the worst was the customer service, with boarding passes and assigned seats being given to us that turned out to be no good, had to separate from my husband to take different flights 4 hours apart, gate agent was horribly rude, then after a letter of complaint they gave us both $75 in the travel bank, not even enough to upgrade to even more space legroom for the cross country flights we make. Very disappointed that they are now going the way of United and American. Leg room room and seats are still a bit roomier but I'm sure that will also change soon.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The was great, the crew was awesome and told me Thank You For Your Military Service, I would recommend JetBlue

2  Thank Raphael J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was scheduled to leave out of Tampa at 9:29am on 10/6/18 so that I could make it to NJ before 1pm as I had an important function to attend. I get to the airport at 7am to then be notified that the flight was delayed until 12:35pm. There are limited flights to NJ from Tampa so my only option was to re-route to JFK or wait for my flight. I could not afford to re-route to JFK so I got stuck waiting. The flight left at 11:35am in which I still missed my important function. I feel that if a flight is delayed due to mechanical failure JetBlue or any airline should provide some type of compensation for the inconvenience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)