“Great flight and plenty of leg room!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the first time a flew on JetBlue, round trip from Richmond to Fort Lauderdale. Our flight to Fort Lauderdale arrived 30 minutes early, it was great to get there early to start enjoying my vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed the extra leg room on the plane, that is great advantage that I will take into consideration the next time I fly.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,692)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pay the extra for additional leg room, you will also get priority boarding which is a big deal, especially if you have carry on luggage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have not flown in many years and was nervous about taking such a long flight. The flight was smooth and flight crew was attentive. The fact that it was a non-stop flight made it that much better. My only complaint is that there was not much leg room and the seats were a little confining.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We fly whit this Airline, because they offer direct fly's. For our trip back to San Jose the Airline change the gate - without a inform. So we have to run (after we asked what is going on) to the other gate who where the check in - and we make it in the last minute. The service inside is very basic and they charge 26$ for a suitcase.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love that the seats were so comfortable and the leg room was great even though I didn’t upgrade my seats! Also there were tons of options for movies and shows for FREE! Loved it!