“Friendly crew and smooth flight”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 4 trip to Puerto Rico so far this year and the flight crew has been amazing!! All the snacks and drinks you want and all seats recline and have tv to watch your favorite shows. Plus all movies are free and you can choose from more than 20 new films or about 50 other movie titles. Great experience!!

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (12,570)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

JetBlue does a good job with free tv (bring your own earbuds or buy theirs at $5), free can of soda and snack. They try harder and we appreciate their efforts.

Date of travel: February 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've never had any problems on any JetBlue flights. Recently I went on my honeymoon and purchased the extra room upgrade. It was so comfortable! There was so much more room to stretch out my legs. It was definitely worth the cost to upgrade, and I'll probably always upgrade from now on.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have flown JetBlue before, but this is the first time that I've flown JetBlue Mint (and only the second time I've ever flown something better than premium economy). Fantastic option. For a cross country flight, this was an absolute steal for what I paid. I basically had my own mini suite. The seat had a relax and lie-flat setting. Tip: if you fly JetBlue Mint, pick rows 2 or 4 and you will have no one sitting next to you and a little half door that closes. It's amazing. The food was pretty good. I found the breakfast dishes to be better on my outbound flight than the lunch/dinner options on my inbound flight. The flight attendants were fantastic. I will definitely fly JetBlue Mint every chance I get.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always fly JetBlue between Newark and Fort Myers and sit in the economy plus sections which gives a little more leg room