“JetBlue is Awesome!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've never had any problems on any JetBlue flights. Recently I went on my honeymoon and purchased the extra room upgrade. It was so comfortable! There was so much more room to stretch out my legs. It was definitely worth the cost to upgrade, and I'll probably always upgrade from now on.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,439)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have flown JetBlue before, but this is the first time that I've flown JetBlue Mint (and only the second time I've ever flown something better than premium economy). Fantastic option. For a cross country flight, this was an absolute steal for what I paid. I basically had my own mini suite. The seat had a relax and lie-flat setting. Tip: if you fly JetBlue Mint, pick rows 2 or 4 and you will have no one sitting next to you and a little half door that closes. It's amazing. The food was pretty good. I found the breakfast dishes to be better on my outbound flight than the lunch/dinner options on my inbound flight. The flight attendants were fantastic. I will definitely fly JetBlue Mint every chance I get.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We always fly JetBlue between Newark and Fort Myers and sit in the economy plus sections which gives a little more leg room

Reviewed 6 April 2018

JetBlue always provides a good flying experience, and this flight was no exception. As I was headed to a weekend of music festival, I was excited and the flight was quick and pleasant, getting me to my destination very quickly. It was great....onboard TV, flight attendants who were attentive and engaging, smooth landing. It was great!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great flight! Everyone was friendly and we love the extra leg room. The flight was early landing which was a plus.