“Rescheduled our flight with no notice”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 19 January 2018

JetBlue completely removed a flight that we had booked with no notice, other than a notice that we had been rebooked on a flight that completely did not work for us. We would have lost a day of activities had we flown on the rescheduled flight. And, because other airlines had booked up, it cost us over $600 to reschedule on another airline.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,234)

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Never any major problems or complaints compared to other airlines - noticibly better. Organized with boarding and debarking processes. Smooth traveling usually, especially this flight.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

My flight was cancelled 2 times.I was stranded in the airport for two nights. They changed my flight to a new airport so I had to find a way to get to the new airport. They told me it was my problem, and even after they said my bag would make it there with me, it didn't they said it would make it there the next day but I had to call 3 days later because it was not here and they said that they had closed the case. It turned out that they gave it to salt lake express and told them it was my problem to pay to get it delivered and even if I have pictures that show that I got it on the 12 they insist I got it on the 9. They made me wait on hold for over 50 minutes just to say that it was not their problem. The lady at the service call told me that even if they new that my flight might be cancelled once i got to my first destination, it was not they job to tell me before hand, but to put me on the plane.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This airline treats people right! They are something of the past in my experience. I fly frequently for business and typically have to make round trips in the same day. This becomes stressful enough and when you factor in airline carriers that are not too helpful it compounds the problem. On returning to the Fort Lauderdale airport, the flight schedule board showed that my flight was delayed. I went over to the service desk explaining my need to get back to Raleigh. Without hesitation I was booked on another flight that left in a reasonable timeframe. No questions asked and without extorting money from me like many other airlines do today. On the flight the seats are comfortable, legroom is adequate, beverages and snacks are plentiful and all seats have tv screens in the headrests. I will try to fly JetBlue every time from now on. Super Stars in my opinion.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

If you have to do a long haul flight west bound that can take up to 6.5 hours, Mint is the only way to fly. The mint class has 4 individual pods and 12 double pods. Lie flat seats that massage are amazing, toiletry kit is always original stuff. The service, food, drinks and WIFI are amazing!