“Best airline ever. Not the flight, the company in general.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I have been dealing with a mother in a wheelchair & my father her care taker. Dads been in and out of the hospital, currently in ICU, when I called JetBlue to ask to explain,extend, not sure when. I spoke to an saint. He understood completely, he had a similar experience with his dad a year earlier he told me after he waived the fees and and put the ticket price into my account told me hang in there, stay strong and when I need to book my flight, it’s available. The gentleman I spoke to told me JetBlue has a human policy. I asked what ? He said, I am Human; you are Human, our company allows us to act like human beings when the situation is called for.
I have told everyone in the ICU @ U Mass medical center and most that I spoke to fly JetBlue is a total class act of an airline.
The best I have experience since AWT, airline. Yes I did go there.
My point is I can not say enough great things about Jet Blue using my real name;
Michael E Shanley.
Thank you once again for setting your company apart from from the rest.
Because, yes you are the best!!!!!

2  Thank SkippyBartender
Write a ReviewReviews (7,218)

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The first flight was delayed by two hours, rescheduled for noon the next day. Everything went off without a hitch. There is a lot of leg room on the aircraft and all snacks are full size. This airline is a must fly again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 417frankw
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We bucked traffic for an early flight.. Got to the airport , which is a pleasure in and of itself. Went through the unusual swift clearance and since we were early,sat down to wait. Soon we were boarding . The flight took off on time and landed a few minutes early. Our luggage was waiting when we got to the luggage area. Who could as for any more......except for baggage charge

1  Thank edith k
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I had a very early morning flight from Orlando to Nassau and although it was 6am, the staff was all smiles, kind and courteous and the plane was very clean. We didn’t leave on time And arrived a bit late, but it didn’t disrupt my schedule and they were apologetic about it

1  Thank Cia G
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I fly Jet Blue 5 to 6 times a year. The seats are big with plenty of legroom. All of the attendants are very friendly and delightful! Even the captain says goodbye as you're getting off. They give you many choices of snacks and drinks. On certain flights you can buy lunch.They are the only airline I fly. I love the tv with many stations.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank cfulky