“BUF - BOS on JetBlue”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I flew R/T BUF-BOS August 2017. JetBlue did a good job of staying on schedule. They even got us in to BOS half an hour early. Lots of legroom in economy class seats. The planes are clean and have free Wifi and movies. Their terminal in BOS is comfortable and clean and has lots of electrical outlets available if you need to charge your device. I was very satisfied with price and service, and would fly JetBlue again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
There are newer reviews for JetBlue

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible performance. Every time I took JetBlue the flights were delayed. Needless to say, there always excuses though when pressed no one knows anything, no one is responsible for the mess. Sad, just sad.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Have used this airline several times in this route. It is very punctual, service is very good, no need to book the larger seats since all the economy seats are very spacious as compared to other airlines. They do serve snacks and beverages at no extra cost.
Entertainment system is provided as comparison to other low cost airlines that do not provide it. In general term an excellent low cost airline.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Poor company! You lost my suitcase and after 4 days you still do not know where it is and when you can resell it.
I've been around the world with low-end companies and never did such a thing happen to me! rejected!!!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I thought JetBlue was a well respected airline until I experienced their service first hand. One connecting flight was left sitting on the tarmac for standard maintenance that could and should have been planned for a down time. This was nothing, however, to delaying our return connecting flight from San Juan several times before ultimately cancelling it. They could then not get my party of three on a flight to Orlando for more than 72 hours. We settled for waiting 24 HOURS for a flight to Ft Lauderdale with the misery of renting a car and driving to the Orlando airport. As I write this review, our FLL flight has been delayed three times, and I am anticipating a cancellation. In seeing reviews online, I find this is very typical of JetBlue. Customer service is snippy and not understanding at all of the difficult situation they have stranded me in - with my child.

• Food and Beverage