“Holiday”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled with jet 2 for the first time was seven us all together which one used a wheelchair. They was very friendly and helpful. Including sorting assistance out for son who has wheelchair

Write a ReviewReviews (17,154)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have flown with Jet2 a few times and they are always essentially what you pay for - no frills but get the job done. The plane was clean and tidy and the staff friendly and helpful which is good when travelling with an infant. Our return flight the captain was one of the most polite I've met and kept us well informed with the situation as planes were being staggered due to the bad weather in Manchester. All in all a good flight and just what you pay for really.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We normally fly to Cyprus once or twice a year and normally use TUI or Ryanair but when we searched for flights Jet 2 came up with the best price.
The check in at Stansred was organised and service was friendly, the flight was good, seats spacious and comfy and the same experience on the return flight. The only let down on the return flight was the coldness on the plane and the lukewarm tea, otherwise a great choice. Will definitely be using Jet 2 agan

We have just returned from Nice our flight was 11.55 to Manchester
We have to say the staff we really great they are so pleasant and obliging and genuinely helpful
The captain was brilliant a great personality informing us over the intercom with humour making the flight really pleasant
He announced that we had a special person on the plane today
It was a little boy who was 3 today
Wishing him a happy birthday from
All
The staff- they gave him s lovely card all
Signed by them. He loved it ! We all
Loved it. And when we embarked from the planebthe captain invited in the cockpit. We could see his tiny little face in the window his face was a picture
It warms our hearts . How lovely are they !?!
It was really a wonderful gesture and the best flight ever
Thankyou JET 2
You should be soooo proud of your staff
They go that extra mile and they care about the passengers
We will always fly with Jet2 from now on
Thsnkyou

1  Thank Lindylindyloo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As with other reviewers my wife and I have flown many times with Jet2 and regarding the actual flight for promptness and departure and arrival times we have never had any problems.
As we have always flown with Jet2 from Belfast to the Algarve, Canaries etc I have one real "bee in my bonnet" and that is that now that they have been flying from more UK airports it would be good if they could spread the aircraft they use around their flight bases, where am I coming from you may ask, well it's to do with the age of the aircraft and as I write this they are still using aircraft over 30 years old from Belfast, whereas flights from more recent airports are with much newer aircraft, if not brand new. As an aircraft anorak I take a lot of interest in aircraft and although as I have said we have flown many times with Jet2, it's a bit of a thing with me when boarding that some aircraft have numerous patches on the fuselage, as far as patches over patches.
Someone stated that they don't know how they do flights for the money, well I'll answer that by saying that aircraft 30 years old don't owe the operator very much with the exception of maintenance.
You may now wonder why I've gone on so long, well as others have stated their promptness for departures and arrivals is excellent, maybe some day Belfast will get some of the new aircraft, until then we'll just have to put up with what we have. Still give them 4 stars new aircraft would turn that to 5.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)