“The flight home!!”
Review of Jet2.com

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very smooth flight made even better by helpful and attentive flight crew, including the Captain who kept us informed of weather conditions below us (over Germany and Belgium) and ahead of us (Over London) but not affecting our destination - Stansted.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (17,981)

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Very simple and quite enjoyable flight.

I don't understand why I am supposed to write more than I need to!!!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We booked transfers through Jet 2, however on return journey coach failed to pick us up. We had to get a taxi to airport at a cost of €85. I have flown Jet2 many, many times however this was the first time we had booked their transfers - extremely angry that a so called reputable fompany could leave two ladies(60+) stranded hence the one star.

2  Thank empeedee
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Not Jet2's fault I guess but we were delayed and then a pest refusing to get off so more delay. Kids from hell screaming and kicking the back of our seats Couldn't wait to get off!!! I wish there was a kid free zone on aeroplanes, we would happily pay more, I love kids, have had 5 and have grandchildren but when I go on holiday for a break that's not what I want. Tray tables were rank, had to ask air steward for a wet wipe and cleaned it myself! Not good, she said oh well this plane has been put 3 times today!! Right so is that ok then? Not really.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The plane was comfortable enough, with plenty of legroom, but flights both ways were delayed. Going out we missed our first evening of holiday due to the delayed flight and a painfully slow coach transfer. Coming back, FlightRadar showed the plane had landed only 10 minutes late, but the chaotic boarding in Naples (just one bus ferrying people to the plane, and incorrect announcements that it would delayed an extra two hours) meant that we were very late getting away.