“Good flight”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Flight left a bit late which was a little annoying but this was not a major issue. Flight attendants were kind and informative. Take off and landing were smooth. Flight time was as expected overall a good flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,330)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Its very seldom that you get professionalism, courtesy, caring and a real smile all put together... now the Jet Airways Crew some how expresses all these attributes with such ease and such a natural way its truly the best way to get home... for a businessman like me its virtually now my onboard family.... thanks Jet....:)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Nice way to fly . Love the inflight entertainment which can be watched on your mobile.
Good food . Ontime performance every time I travelled . Better Legroom in economy as compared to others. Like the headrest .

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I flew from Toronto to Amsterdam on a1900 flight on Friday September 1, 2017 with my husband. I have never written a negative review but unfortunately there is not one positive thing that I can write about that I experienced during this flight. In my opinion and my husbands opinion I was treated as a second class citizen. My husband was always served first and acknowledged first. We where offered water one time on a seven hour flight. The second small container of water that we received we pretty much had to beg for. In my opinion it's inhuman to only give "certain" passengers less than 500 mills of fluid in an 7 hour flight. In my opinion from what I viewed on the plane there was definitely a big difference in the standards that certain passengers where treated as compared to other passengers. At not one time did we receive a smile or any form of eye contact from any flight attendant who where all male on this particular flight over to Amsterdam. On the return trip home from Amsterdam to Toronto on Thursday September 14, 2017 Jet Airways managed to mishandle all of our luggage. All four of the suitcases did not come home with us on the return flight to Toronto. My husband had his luggage returned to him 36 hours later and mine was returned to me 59 hours later at midnight. Jet Airways never returned any of our phone calls that we made to them or the phone calls that our travel agent made to them in regards to the manner in which we had been treated or about our missing suitcases.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The new additional feature in Jet airways flight "Jet Scree" is a very good addition from entertainment prospective