“Good experience”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall good experience. clean planes friendly staff. no problem during the flight. specious seats. no in flight entertainment.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Ikarios
Write a ReviewReviews (1,242)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very rude personnel on check in desk, asking questions far away from their duty, including private life issues. Chech in took about 15 minutes, and staff made their best to destroy good impression of visiting Belgrade. absolutely unprofessional, not trained and even not educated personnel. They even called their supervisor to confirm that Greek ID is good for travelling to Athens or visa is required! Will avoid this company by all means.

1  Thank titig406
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is low cost company offering no meals. Timing was okey, landing almost perfect - very soft and smooth, if not tender. Good pilot!

1  Thank serdita003
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Poor flight experience, little attention to passengers; poor refreshments(water and salted biscuits only); mediocre snacks available for purchase; poor service prior to boarding

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Mustak N
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

AVOID AT ANY COST!
VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL!
Do you want to entertain yourself ? read this story about what happened with us with the WORST SERVICE EVER!
I don’t know how this company is still alive..
In August I booked a flight to Milano from Beirut because I was going to Lugano, Switzerland right from Milan, regardless of the flight delay for hours and regardless of their huge mistake (they said they got the small plane by mistake instead of the big plane so around half of the customers left with no seats and they postponed their flight till the next day.
They were trying to postpone our flight as well but I insisted that we are Lebanese delegation and we have political summit right tomorrow and we can’t be late on it so after long arguments they finally accepted to give us seats after two hours of waiting in the counter.

Regardless that we got into very bad plane for long trip, after getting the seats guess what happened ..

We waited in front of the baggage line in Milan airport for hourss and we didn’t get the baggages!
We went to lost and found and claimed that we didn’t get the baggages, they said that our baggages are in Serbia due to a mistake!! The staff told us we will get you the baggages in the night or tomorrow’s morning.
We told them please do it asap because we have very important summit tomorrow and all of our formal clothes and important documents are in the baggages.

They story didn’t begin yet.. WE DIDNT GET OUR BAGGAGES FOR 6 DAYS!!! We spent everyday calling and sending emails and each time they either don’t reply or they say tomorrow..
And We literally spent few days sleeping and going in the same outfit we arrived with! Not only this but I went to the swiss parliment in very casual and informal outfit all due to their disrespect of their customers, until I told my travel agent and they talked with the staff and the staff told us go to supermarket and clothes shop and buy important things so we will pay you back as compensation..
I went and bought clothes and stuff and even paid more than the ticket price because we were in Switzerland and its so damn expensive, but with the hope of getting our money back soon..

After the six days I finally got the baggages, I claimed the problem and filled the form more than 3 times on their website.. I sent multiple emails and THEY GHOSTED With no any reply for the entire 5 months, no compensation no answer and NOT EVEN SORRY!!!

This is the first time I talk about this and I will do more soon.. this is the worst example of the bad customer service and disrespect.. All bad companies should learn how to respect and treat their customers, even this airline didn’t respect the law because the law is clear about the compensation things and they delays..
Sorry for the very negative words but you should know the customers reaction when they contact you for 5 months and you either don’t reply or u reply with pls contact bla bla bla, and I literally contacted the whole departments with no answer!!

I will go to Aiata and the EU soon..

Date of travel: August 2018