“Totally ok”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a total of four flights in five days and our first impression was not good at all.

We were greeted onboard the first flight by two stewardesses dressed in hats and all, totally incapable of making us feel welcome. There was no sense of warmth or service feeling whatsoever. They didn't give us even a glimpse of a smile. Then we were served powder coffee that was far from ok.

But in later flights we experienced two wonderful cabin crew that totally made us change our mind. Attentive, smiling and definitely anxious to do a good job.

The aircrafts felt modern and fresh.

The transfer desk in Belgrade was quick and efficient. An extra credit to them that they called passengers standing in line to the most urgent upcoming flights.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first experience with Air Serbia. I had a business round-trip to Vienna. I must say that I would've never chosen Air Serbia myself, because I was largely discouraged by the reviews. But it turned out well for me.
The aircraft ATR72 is in fact old and looks kind of unsafe, but in both directions I had a comfortable flight. The staff is very polite. It's a short flight, so no food is included, you only get a 0.25l bottle of water, which is fine, but I guess they could include a coffee/sandwich considering the price of their flights. I mean, they are kind of costly, considering that what they offer is basically low-cost service.
But in the end, I would choose to fly with them again and I would recommend them to others as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Following the tend of all European airlines, AirSerbia started cutting cost on all sides. First of all, the tickets for European destinations are too high and comparable to airlines of much higher quality of service. Secondly, although the complimentary water (worth about 10 cents) was included in a modest meal (half a sandwich, approx. 10 cm x 5 cm), the fact that there were no free beverages, e.g. coffee or tea was preposterous.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We went with this airline company for our holiday and it was more than disappointing. First of all the airplane was in bad condition and old. My seat was broken so i couldn't seat properly...which is annoying for an almost 2h flight. Than the service is also terrible. They are not a low-cost company (according to ticket price), but they charge you for everything. Actually you get for free a 0,2l of water, an extremely small sandwich and a small biscuit. I'm more than dissatisfied with this company so if you have choice don't flight with them.

2  Thank totharpad
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The flight was good, the staff was polite. I had a carry on luggage and a hand bag, it all went without any problems.
I flew with this company many times, and every time was equally pleasant. No delays, no lost luggage, no problems with the staff or other passengers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)