“Super airline, will fly again with them”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

American Airlines booked us with Japan Airlines. We rode on the ‘Dreamliner’, premium economy seats were plenty comfy if you can get first class. The chairs adjusted in the legs and back, and even had a foot rest. The movie selection was nice. I liked the goodie bag, they even had noice canceling head phones, which was so helpful for a 14 hour flight. The crew was so kind and kept the lavatories clean, where they left toothbrushes after dinner. I appreciated their food, that’s what tickled me most. The mid flight snack was noodles! Look at the pic! Airplanes on the noodle or veg (couldn’t figure that out). Japan Airlines lounge was nice I pigged out there too. Again the crew was great at all three airports.

1  Thank Bliss W
Write a ReviewReviews (6,791)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great onboard service and hard product. Flight delayed due to incoming passengers. Much confusion with the gate team trying to get the flight boarded. Very polite but very disorganized.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ive always heard that JAL Airlines was a great arline but now that ive experienced it for myself I strongly disagree. I've been flying first and business class for over 25 years so I know a great airline when I see it. Never have I been told that I can't have something to eat that's on the menu until JAL and they also were very slow responding to my request. I paid extra to get extra but its obvious JAL trears you like an economy flier :( biggest waist of money and I will never fly this airline again. There are so many amazing business class flights to choose from. Its sad that for the extra money I paid they still don't value the customer. Needs serious improvements!

Food selection was poor.

3  Thank traveltolivelifenow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cabin staff is excellent. Truly caring, friendly, helpful. Exceptionally clean cabin, great coffee. No pajamas but a re-usable cardigan is offered - feels a little strange.. good slippers, ok blanket. Food is not quite what it used to be

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank GFK88
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the 2 biggest airlines in Japan, but compared with another (ANA), Japan Airlines have older aircraft, and service is not so good.

Date of travel: July 2018