“allaways fly JAL”
Review of Japan Airlines (JAL)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just return from Sapporo Japan flying with JAL Airlines this was my sixth trip to Japan being twelve international flights plus twelve domistic flights to Sapporo I all ways Fly with JAL, my first flight to Japan was with Qantas six years ago which is a good airline, but as I have a cultural interest in Japan now I find JAL provide the experience I like, flying economy is not so bad, price is right for a direct flight to Tokyo only 9hrs, i am not interested in cheap flights that take you about 24 or more hrs with stop over in other counties eg Hong Kong, JAL provide a good service with good in flight service, I all ways request an aisle seat, leg room is ok better than being cramped in a middle seat, food is mostly Japanese style, Airline staff always friendly and help full, all normal airline facilities, jAL also have a frequent Flyer program to earn points for future flights.
I will continue to fly JAL,

1  Thank Paul S
Write a ReviewReviews (5,938)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent service and on time departure and arrival. Very scenic flight down to Osaka. Staff are very friendly and courteous. Can thoroughly recommend flwith JAL.

1  Thank r0ssc0san
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All i could say is this is the most comfortable economy seat i have ever flown on a domestic flight. Despite there is no individual TV but they offer unlimited free wifi inflight. I would love to take JAL again.

1  Thank BonnieS1983
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The plane is very comfortable, smooth and feel safety while on board. I was request for Muslim Meal and the crew very concerned about that. They explained why I didn't get the ice cream or the same sandwiches, which is for me that is sweet. The same experienced when I flow back to the country. Thank you JAL

1  Thank derach2008
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This flight left Tokyo Haneda at 0155 in the morning for an eleven hour journey. Cabin crew helpful and polite. Plenty of leg room. Lights dimmed in cabin on completion of drinks/snacks. Easy for sleeping. Only one meal served which was prior to landing at Heathrow. Once again I commend cabin crew for service. Thankyou.