“Awesome flight”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great leg room,check in was quick, got a sandwich and snacks on the flight plus they are very generous with their drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic, all in all I would use this airline again, very satisfied

1  Thank Dale B
Write a ReviewReviews (4,510)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had 6 of us booked to fly Feb 11th from Cancun to Vancouver. It was snowing in Vancouver but all flights were still a go from ALL airlines except our Interjet flight which cancelled our flight on premise due to ‘conditions’. Even other Interjet flights from other areas were still flying into Vancouver???We were not offered any money back. Instead we were given 3 options to fly to 3 other hubs which they would pay for (LA, Montreal, Toronto) but then we were told that we would have to pay our own way from those hubs to Vancouver with other airlines???? How is this helpful? So they would port us to other hubs so that other airlines who all have no issue going to Vancouver would then take us there but we have to pay extra for that leg? And even inside the Cancun terminal as this was gong down 3 other flights from other airlines were leaving to Vancouver with no issue? Got no help from their staff. Stone walled. Just given the same line of ‘conditions’ again and again..Ended up booking last minute with Air Transat which had room and left 2 hours later than our original departure time. I’m out $1100 but my booking agency Travelocity stepped up to the plate big time and covered my coat for the Interjet flight for $850 so only out about $250. They plan now on going after Interjet. Please know that if anything goes wrong with your flight they will not accommodate you in any fair way. Stay away!!! This airline is criminal in what it did to our flight. Would rate them 0’s if I could but not an option.

5  Thank electric66
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never used a WORSE airline, horrible customer service, DISGUSTING treatment of customers, overbooked my flight, put me on another that was 3 hours late, made me miss my connecting flight leaving me stuck overnight. When arrived to connecting airport they did not help us, Flight attendants were laughing at us, rude to us and completely unprofessional. They were no help, unorganized and overall a horrible experience. Not any form of apology or taking any responsibility for their error.

4  Thank TravelManus
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Main thing to remember here is this is a budget airline. The ticket cost was several hundred dollars less than some competitors.
Good points: The most amount of legroom I've had in a long while.
Bar service for free and they serve you the full sized drinks.
On the red eye flights the cabin crew leaves you alone for the most part, allowing you to try to sleep.
Bad points: Flight times are very inconvenient.
The meal consisted of a ham sandwich, served with a bag of chips and of course booze.
The entertainment sucks so bring your own device with downloads and you will be fine.
Staff were not overly friendly but were fine.
Would definitely recommend this airline based on value for money.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Earthling2go
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was a little leary about this discount airline, but now I am a believer. Love this airline and its service and punctuality and especially the prices.

Date of travel: December 2018