“Flights from DFW to Cancun with a connecting flight in Mexico City Awesome!”
Review of Interjet

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Our experience on Interjet was awesome! Great Fare and Great Service! We had an early morning flight that left on time and actually arrived early in Mexico City. Customs experience was good, and the flight attendants helped to prepare you for what to expect. It was a very good experience on the way home as well as the flights were on time and early again. I very much appreciate the fact then even though English is a second language for most of the crew both in the air and on the ground, they were very friendly and explained everything to make sure we as passengers were aware of everything. Getting to watch the take offs and landing on video screens was an awesome plus. We booked the flights and hotel on Expedia. We were allowed to check two bags each for free. I hope people will give this airline a try. We had a positive experience and will use them again.

1  Thank Fkoket
Write a ReviewReviews (3,942)

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Flew to Cancun via Mexico City. The fight there was easy peasy. Everyone was friendly and so helpful. My flight was changed a few days prior and I received a phone call letting me know.

The flight home was quite an experience. It wasn't bad. Flight out of Cancun was delayed. When we got to Mex City, we had to wait to get off of the plane and WE thought we were going to miss our connecting flight. We had to get off the plane, board a bus that took us to the terminal. They rushed us through security because there were a few families all trying to make it to the next flight. Seems like they actually held that flight a few minutes so we could all make it in time. We ran 19 gates to get to the next flight, we boarded a bus and it took us to board the EXACT SAME PLANE!! We even had the same seats which was how I know it was the same plane. I had left a wrapper in the seat and it was still there. I wasn't mad...it sure if a funny story to tell people now...

2  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I live in San Diego and planned a trip to Cancun. After searching for forever i decided to see what it would be out of TJ. Needless to say we saved about 1600 flying out of TJ with Interjet. Getting to the airport was SO easy using CBX that it made it so worth it. We thought since price was cheap it would be a crappy plane, no snacks and would be delayed. Well, we were wrong! They did change our flight getting there by 2 hours, which meant we got to the beach sooner so I was actually excited about that. They called a week prior to tell us. My husband is 6'5 and was surprised with how much space he got. They give chips for snack (not lame peanuts, lol) and SO many drink options INCLUDING liquor! For free!!! We will definitely tell everyone about interjet and will use them in the future!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Okay so the flight was quick to me and there was a lot of leg room. The snacks I passed on after the first bite.
When we landed my suitcase was damaged. So I went to their person in the hotel. They had me fill out paperwork and she took pictures. The paperwork had a number on there to call. Which I did when I got back. Maybe it was user error- but the number did not work. I looked up the airline and found a number I could call. I did and they said they will get back to me after giving me a claim number and asked me to take picture of the damage to send them. Which I did. That was on Wednesday 05/31. It is now 06/02 and I have not heard back from them.
My odds are not looking good right now.
So just be warned if you have a damaged luggage by them. Dont expect much assistance. If they do get back to me I will come back and update this review. But as of right now. My review stands.

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank Sheena T
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Two days before scheduled flight home from vacation I received an email ”confirming” flight that is now exactly 12 later than the one I bought. The email read as if it were a simple confirmation and not an arbitrary change. After calling to question it I was told original flight was cancelled. Rather than notify me of the cancellation that just put me on another flight.

1  Thank JKMister