“Beware of when travelling to International(USA) with Indigo.”
Review of IndiGo

Reviewed 16 June 2024

I booked travel tickets for my parents from Indigo website from Delhi - Istanbul - JFK (New York). The flight is operated by Indigo from Delhi - Istanbul leg and by Turkish Airline from Istanbul to JFK. And this seems the biggest mistake I did.
1. I opted for wheel chair assistance for my parents, and because of some flimsy policy, Indigo is allowing me to book only Aisle seat. They are expecting my parents to seat differently and not together. I have booked with other airlines but have never seen this limitation. I am ready to pay but cant book seats
2. They have no clarity on meals that will be available. They are operating 8 hrs flight but meal is not complimentary. and Customer service is very confused. There is a complimentary snack that probably Indigo provides but it might be taken off if I add a paid meal service at Indigo flight. I dont understand this part and the customer service wasnt able to confirm the info
3. I am unable to book meal or seat at Turkish airlines. They provided me Turkish airline PNR but cannot provide ticket number which the Turkish Airline need. So even if I am ready to pay for seats, I cant book it - this is biggest challenge
4. Customer service mentioned that they can add a complimentary meal either at Delhi leg or Istanbul leg. Turkish airline will definitely have complimentary meal for international flight, so they are just bluffing in providing the info
5. I got to know that a lot of information I will know at airport Indigo counter. Why cant all the info be present with agent, like seat, food.
6. The customer service is prompt. They have whatsapp support but they dont have US number to call them directly. But its good that they can call me in my US number.

Indigo is flying international with mindset of domestic. They need to align with other international operator.

Date of travel: June 2024

Reviewed 16 June 2024

Worst flight of my life, my food was bad ,very little legroom and expensive. Even for water we have to pay , Do not fly on Indigo

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 16 June 2024

The flight was delayed by 30 min and no hot beverages were served onboard despite the humble request being made to the cabin crew repeatedly. It's an utter disappointment that no complimentary snacks were catered for despite an inordinate delay!!

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 15 June 2024

Indigo will take 10 years to meet the standards. Very useless staff and do not have customer service skills to treat and deal.

Avoid taking Indigo flights from RKT

Sickening mindset of the the entire India staff

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Value for money
Reviewed 14 June 2024

Horrible staff
No cooperation at all
None of the staff knows anything
They are fooling people
Never travel with kids with indigo
Indigo must go from Indian carriers
# India Bye indigo

Date of travel: June 2024
1  Thank Venture23964955299
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.