“Very limited leg space”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I think this flight is one of the most limited leg spaces I have ever flown in my whole life. However, the other aspects of the flights were great i.e. check in process, transit times. The other major problem is that people tend to abuse the hand carry procedures which lead to very limited space for carryons. Thank god it is not that long of a flight from Lisbon to Florence (with a transit it Madrid) and I am sure that longer haul Iberia flights are not like this.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,161)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Everything as expected, that is the best you can always say on an Airline.
It would not be bad that they reconsider some policies regarding food on board and luggage check-in, but otherwise, well above average for a nicer price than their competitors on any destination.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

What a Joke, Changed the gate atleast 4 times and then ended up underground and then put on a bus with atleast 100 other people squashed to the extreme to get onto a plane with crew at the airport being very rude. Absolutely unacceptable for an international flight.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The worst flight experience ever!!!!! Never again

Flight Madrid-Zurich

Claustrophobic plane, barely no seat room at the limit of suffering pain in my knees. The flight personnel doesn't give a damn about it clients.

After my flight for Madrid to Lima and an un pleasant surprise before my flight Madrid Lima where they didn't even inform me I have to go to Latam check in since they booked my ticket with "their partner" so I ended up waiting 45 min for check in only to be told "I am in the wrong line, and should go wait elsewhere and that they cannot help me for time lost" so I almost miss my time for check in.

I am truly disappointed with your company, the front desc service and providing information by you is the worst service I have encounter in my whole life. Service Stuff are not interested in improving clients comfort or helping them. Also their level of english is generally bad, at least not good enough for somebody providing international flights and services. The flight didn't have enough food and the plane was dirty. The stuff looks like they hate they job and are just waiting to finish the shift. I will never again flight with Iberia, it was the worst and most unpleasant flight experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Ibeia is almost allways on time. This is the best. Seart in economy class are not very confortable bust there are better in the two motors Airbus 330 (the short one) The worst are meals above all breakfast, insane and cold, very cold