“Right on time and good service”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I ever flew Gol and it was a pleasant surprise.
We left right on time and the flight was really enjoyable due the spacious seats (yes... in economy)and the cordial service provided by the crew.
We had a sandwich and juice or soft drink or coffee as a snack.
I will definitely fly with them again in the future.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,132)

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I have a Gol diamond tier, therefore got an extra leg room seats for free as well as 3 checked luggages, which is very convenient in a family trip. Two hour flight, but not having any entertainenment is a little bit sad.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I recently flew with my family to Florianopolis and my daughter forgot her iPhone in the plane. The phone was offline since we did not have a plan that worked in Brazil, making it impossible to find the device using the find my iPhone app. I have reported to the company and provided a phone for contact. We were fortunate to have been contacted hours later and we are able to get the phone back.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Despite of being a short flight, that was on time and went out quietly, the cabin temperature was too warm, turning the overall flight uncomfortable.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The flight was good, departure and arrival on time. On board a little snack and a drink were served.
Service was great!