“My favorite flight all the time”
Review of Garuda Indonesia

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love everything about flight with Garuda Indonesia. I have flight in the middle of the night to Incheon Airport, after i'm arriving on board i got a blanket, a pillow, an earphone, and a bottle of water on my seat, after that flight attendants give us snack with drinks (you can choose everything you want) & in the early morning they give us heavy meal. Free for cabin baggage & aircraft baggage, no delay time, & of course fully entertainment on board. Configuration seat for this flight is 2-4-2. Everything is ok & i'm satisfy. Recommended & you will got ticket price more cheaper if you bought it when the season sale start.

Date of travel: May 2017
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,723)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great service the staff are very attentive. The food was very fresh and tasty .highly recommend to get an upgrade and fly business class

• Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I flew as an assisted passenger and had first class attention all the way. The seats were comfortable with a pillow and blanket and pair of socks for walking around the cabin.
Every hostess looked stunning in their outfits and were always happy to help with anything.
I flew in the evening and had a good nights sleep after a very nice meal. I could not fault my flight.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Flight with kids and baby. It was very good. Very good support from the team on board. nice lunch with a dedicated lunch for kids with european foods.

• Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had my first experience flying another airline other than Qantas for more than a decade. I literally can't find a bad thing to say. The food was nice. My seat was comfortable (A330 aircraft) and the entertainment system worked perfectly. I think if you want alcohol you need to pay. I didn't do I'm not sure of their payment method. I would highly recommend.