“garuda flight”
Review of Garuda Indonesia

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great service the staff are very attentive. The food was very fresh and tasty .highly recommend to get an upgrade and fly business class

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,554)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I flew as an assisted passenger and had first class attention all the way. The seats were comfortable with a pillow and blanket and pair of socks for walking around the cabin.
Every hostess looked stunning in their outfits and were always happy to help with anything.
I flew in the evening and had a good nights sleep after a very nice meal. I could not fault my flight.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Flight with kids and baby. It was very good. Very good support from the team on board. nice lunch with a dedicated lunch for kids with european foods.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Had my first experience flying another airline other than Qantas for more than a decade. I literally can't find a bad thing to say. The food was nice. My seat was comfortable (A330 aircraft) and the entertainment system worked perfectly. I think if you want alcohol you need to pay. I didn't do I'm not sure of their payment method. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have used Garuda twice. First time Very Good. Second time coming home we felt that not quite the 5 star rating they advertise.
Firstly flying from Perth we like the times 7.45 am we have a full afternoon extra at our destination, Bali, and home time the 7.15 pm we have all day as an extra time to relax before going to the airport. So Timing is great for us. Also the standard 330 size plane has the 2-4-2 configuration that we like as we can have the two seats to ourselves.
My concern is as with other airlines they certainly slug you $$$ for wanting your preferred seats. I knocked the last flight down a peg in our estimation from a 5 star as when we ordered a drink of wine with our meal, it came in paper cups and a splash of wine about 2cm. Poor taste we felt. The food was 4.0 / 5. Otherwise overall 4.0 star for us