“Nice flights”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good seats, because we ordered beforehand paid seat with better place for feet. Normal paid flight foods.Service was normal level. Staff ok. Nothing special.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,035)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

By and large OK. In-flight service on the feeder DUS-HEL flight includes only coffee, anything else you need to pay for. On the Helsinki-Osaka jump you get free dinner and breakfast. Dinner was reasonable, made up of a weird combo of Finnish and Japanese foods. Breakfast was adequate in quantity, but of the classic airline appalling quality -the bread roll, in particular, I suspect had been baked in East Asia many hours earlier and been kept in a fridge since -I can only describe it as stale. For some reason, we did NOT fly along the North Russian coast as usual, but a lot further south (I saw the Gobi desert and also some big Siberian city from above), so the flight must have been longer. How can Finnair still claim their route to Asia is the shortest? Good movie library. The plane felt, mostly, amazinly stable while in flight, not the slightest vibration.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I remember Finnair flight attendants as smiley and friendly staff, I've never seen a grim one :) My main flight route is between Brussels and Tallinn via Helsinki. I really enjoy their complimentary tea-coffee-water service on board, plus they always have blueberry juice in that free offering cart as well.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s many years since I flew Finnair but this service was fantastic! Wonderful drinks and food, WiFi, blankets and pillows and mega efficient and charming crew.

Highly recommended!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank francophileonthemove
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In October my wife and I took our first flight on Finnair to Rome. Turned out to be an unbeatable experience in terms of cost, short layover and service.
On our return leg (as on our outbound leg) we had a connecting flight in Helsinki as did many other passengers and were greatly relieved when the Captain informed us that all our connecting flights would be waiting for us (there was a slight delay upon departure from Milan Malpensa Airport)!
We’re already looking forward to our next flight on Finnair to their other European destinations.

Date of travel: October 2018