“Priorityの意識が全くないone world加盟航空会社”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've an Emerald status in one world. Finnair has only one priority check-in counter at Munich airport. I waited for my check in 50min at least. Finnair never knows the priority except for the lounge in Heslinki airport. The first priority is a cost reduction such as a few check-in counters. Finnair is the best LCC in one world alliance. There is no chance to enjoy a comfortable trip in Finnair.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,861)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NoRRA is a regional airline associated with Finnair and operates the domestic routes within Finland and - as the name suggests - the nordic area.

I often fly this route from Helsinki to Turku but am always irritated by not only the poor record of punctuality, but the boarding processes, level of attention by the staff and the capacity to take luggage. ATR aircraft are small and the cabin is cramped and generally the planes look as though they have seen better days: seat cushions are weak and one can feel the framework within. When considering the alternative, a bus scores more plus points than this airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, my flight was cancelled, rebooked for the day after (Spent an extra night in Paris), then delayed again due to strikes at the airport of Helsinki.

When i'm finally about to checking in, the boarding attendant of Finnair told me there is a problem with my Visa to travel to thailand (traveling there for 4 years, and currently living in Cambodia : I never had any problem before with my Visa).

I was put aside to let the other customers checking in. I was TOTALLY IGNORED and poorly considered by the staff during all the check-in process of the passengers, with no solution, no help, no re-direction...absolutly nothing... until the plane leaves without me.

I then purchassed a ticket from another company at the airport for a flight the very same day (paid the high price ofcourse). And the checking-in went all smooth, no problem...

Months later, I contacted the customer service of Finnair, was ignored again, redirected, dismissed, I was told I should have complained before... and well, then i gave up... Finnair isnt willing to make any gesture of goodwill...worst experience ever with a flight company. A lost of time, a lost of money and a lost of energy.

I use to travel with Emirates, Qatar Airways, and Aeroflot... never had any problem and the customer service and care is way much better than what I experienced with Finnair.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to snowstorm our flight was delayed for an hour (we sat on the plane) but the staff was friendly and the captain updated one or two times what was happening. The service on the plane was good. Basic European flight, I had no complaints.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I cannot recall any problems or big positives for this flight experience, food was very average, staff was OK.