“Airline that is charging premium price for budget service and comfort”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Expensive tickets and service is almoast nonexisting. Juice, Water, coffee or tea are free - everything else is costin "fortune". Therefore it is advisable to take sandwiches or some other snacks with you.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,073)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Incoming flight was late about 15 minutes but our flight left in time, arrived 30 minutes ahead of schedule.

1  Thank Mapova
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Fairly good flight outwards, I did not take any of the options of a meal as it was a 10am flight out for just over three hours, I had a window seat as it was the one allocated on check-in, went through check in quickly as I had my boarding pass printed at home.
busy flight with the seating three to a row.

1  Thank Bookeroo
Reviewed 19 August 2017

When the flight, which lasted about 8 hours, was finished, I told my friend I wish it would had lasted longer. That line pretty much summarizes my experience with Finnair. The entertainment is great as they have broad collection of movies to watch. The food is delicious. And the airplane itself was very comfortable and spacious, so traveling was made as comfortable as it is possible.

1  Thank Petsku83
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I flew to Helsinki with Finnair end of July, 2017. I paid extra, approx US100, for a so-called more comfortable seat in the economy class. Was it really such a big difference between an ordinary economy than this 'paid a bit more for a more comfy seat', my advice is, it does not make a big difference (I flew back in an aisle seat, need to paid to get an aisle though, from Helsinki back Hong Kong yesterday). Afterall, comfortable or not is a very personal experience, but I would say, it really did not worth paying US100 for a so called more comfortable fake premium economy seat. BTW, my flight from Helsinki back to Hong Kong on 16-8-2017 was a big delay and there was no compensation, not even free food and drinks coupon.