“Airline needs help”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I know they are RELATIVELY new to flying to US. They need SERIOUS help with their website and a phone number that a US citizen can call them on!!! NOT a international phone number. It would be great to have some number that has a US area code to it!!!!!

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,866)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got SMS from them three hours before the departure that the trip is canceled, and then I got to stand for all costs. Besides that, they have booking systems with strange things.

Pay a little more and go with Lufthansa crew instead, definitely worth it.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Ghassnof
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As I’ve said early, I loved the service from the air staff ... sits are not too close, so if you have long legs (as I do) do worry.... you would not get this sale push from staff ether... I really liked it .... and definitely they will be my airline to use in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 5 months, I still have not received my luggage.Swissport intially lost it, found it lost it, found it, then said someone collected it, when it was not me, then they said that was an error. I have tried to collect it for several months and they have denied me the right to collect my luggage. I was then told by Eurowings after they refused to let me collect it at xmas on my visit to Zurich, on two occassions, having lied to me and told me it was there by the next day. There is something very suspicious and odd going on. This can not be incompetence, despite the terrible reports I have heard about both companies, surely, such negligence is not possible. I am disgusted. I am boycotting this airline along with easy jet, who since 7 years ago I have never used again.should be shutdown.

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank justizcase
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I haven’t ever travelled on Ryanair and I have noticed that some reviews say they are better than Eurowings. But .... Eurowings were ok. The legroom was ok, they were on time The plane was clean. It didn’t crash. We took hand luggage and didn’t eat anything on the plane Full up going out with a chap and his wife who were coughing their guts out which didn’t rate much, coming back it was half full It’s ok. I’d travel with them anytime .

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)