“delayed flight, no explanation from ground staff”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 23 October 2018

this is probably my worst Eurowings experience. Normally, flying with them is smooth and hassle-free. I booked the last flight of that day from Berlin to Stuttgart. (I was only in Berlin for a day) About 3 hours prior to departure, they advised thru sms that the flight will be 15 mins delayed, and then about 2 hours prior scheduled departure, they sent another update, another 20 mins delay. There was no explanation from the ground staff at all. Not even an apology for the inconvenience. Maybe I should take this against Berlin Tegel Airport staff.. but still. It was disappointing. But I will still fly with them.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank msdhebz
Write a ReviewReviews (6,706)

Reviewed 23 October 2018

After a massive delay of my first flight in this sequence, my luggage - two pieces for which I had to pay 75 EUR extra - went missing on the transit airport of Berlin. They delivered on bag, one more is missing. There's no service number to call. I'm waiting for two days now without any clothes for changing, and i didn't receive any messsage from them yet. A nightmare!
As I've heard from friends, this lost luggage problem seems to occur on a regular basis with EUROWINGS!

2  Thank Marc A

Terrible service.

First flight from Stansted was cancelled just 2 hours before flight, after I booked parking, car trip of about 2 hours one way.

In June I filed a complaint and ONLY earlier this month (over 4 MONTHS later!) they reply and offer compensation. But after promise of compensation I STILL have NOT received anything.

And any emails that you send to customer service, they say 'they value your email but take 6 WEEKS to reply. How can ANY company value its customers and then take 6 WEEKS to reply.

The email was from Jonas Wernicke at Eurowings, Germany.

VERY frustrated with the service of the company and will not use again.

I hope to hear from there customer service, but I do not hold much hope.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Never flying again with this company! I recommand you to do the same if you don't want to ruin your trip. After waiting 3 hours at Munich airport( our initial departure time was 15:35) for the departure, while the employees of Eurowings didn't said anything, we were informed that our flight to Mauritius has been delayed for the other day at 8:00 am ( with 16 hours after our initial time!!!) , and we only recieved their appologize for this!!! This company it's worst than any lowcost company!

2  Thank mihaelaoni
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

In the beggining the flight from Munich to Mauritius was delayed with 30 minutes. The new departure time supposed to be 16:15, after we waited 2 hours after that time, they didn't said anything, only that we have to wait for new info.They are worst than any lowcost airline company.

3  Thank mihaelaoni