“False advertising”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I wanted to do online check in a day before the flight. When I got to the part where we should pick the seats, it was stated that I can pick more comfort seats which have several benefits (blanket, pillow, two meals, ...). I reluctantly paid 3700 TBH (~100 EUR) per seat thinking it was worth it since it is a very long flight. However, the online check in system could not complete the check in. After many attempts I called support and they told me that we will still need to come earlier to the airport to check in at the counter because system is malfunctioning?! (Not) surprisingly, the part of the system that processes my NONREFUNDABLE payment for seat reservations worked. To make matters worse, during the flight we realized that the only benefit we got from these seats were two centimeters of extra leg room, everyone gets same meals, a blanket, ... So called "more comfort" seats are completely falsely advertised during online check in, and one still needs to check in at the airport even after paying?! Never again!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank markopop
Write a ReviewReviews (6,164)

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Heading back home using Eurowings again, their staff are just amazingly friendly with smiles on their faces this creates a warm environment, I enjoyed having internet connection which is available on purchase, i did the online purchase and the connection was excellent, it felt good being airborne & online...I loved that experience.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I had a Smooth Flight from Windhoek to Cologne & then Berlin with Eurowings, it was a 10hours flight but felt short since there is a vast of movies to entertain oneself from the individual entertainment screens..smooth flight than i expected..friendly staff on board.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My first experience of Eurowings was very positive, no delays of any significance, a comfortable flight, professional staff, I would happily use them again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

3 hours delay and then dropped of at cologne instead of Düsseldorf after midnight.no communication, message was brought to us inside the plane..