“Excellent inflight service”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I had a Smooth Flight from Windhoek to Cologne & then Berlin with Eurowings, it was a 10hours flight but felt short since there is a vast of movies to entertain oneself from the individual entertainment screens..smooth flight than i expected..friendly staff on board.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,192)

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

My first experience of Eurowings was very positive, no delays of any significance, a comfortable flight, professional staff, I would happily use them again.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

3 hours delay and then dropped of at cologne instead of Düsseldorf after midnight.no communication, message was brought to us inside the plane..

Reviewed 21 September 2018

All in all, nothing to complain about. Only, that we were not aware, that we had booked a 'smart box' which means, you are a getting a small snack and something to drink for free. Nothing special, but ok nowadays. It was a bit confusing, as it was only one way.
Staff was very friendly. Legroom is an issue for tall people.
Check in in Olbia was fast and professional, Check in in Munich: staff was probably new.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

#NevertravelwithEurowings
On August,11th/2018 I flew with Eurowings on Premium Economy class from Punta Cana to Düsseldorf seat: 6A, and then to Tegel airport(PUJ-DUS-TXL) and #Eurowings lost my luggage, I have filled a complain that same day at the airport and haven’t heard from them since then. It’s been 1 month and 9 days without my LUGGAGE (23kg) of my clothes now, suits, shoes,pants,underwear and expensive perfumes, etc,etc,etc, just the baggage itself is worth 1,200€ (model: RIMOWA ORIGINAL GOLD TRUNK). + all my personal belongings.
I have also sent SEVERAL emails to: baggage@claim.eurowings.com but no one answered my emails..........
Can someone help me to get the compensation that at this point I desearve please
ℹ️ Here the information
Pax: Josue Medina Vásquez/
Missing baggage tag: 493031198251/
12Aug2018/
Baggage color: GOLD
Baggage Model: RIMOWA GOLD TRUNK.
File Reference: TXLEW 29020
Ticket ID: [254225].
#illneverflywitheurowingsagain
#Dontflyeurowings
#EurowingsisEurowrong

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money