“Eurowings is professional low cost carrier”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Eurowings is the "better" low cost carrier. Much better than Raynair, repaced Air Berlin on many routes. I prefered Air BErlin, but they are gone now. Good Service, the small package With bred water is always the same but ok (if you booked the better Tarife). The planes are new and comfortable, it makes sense to pay for a seat in front to have more space for the legs. I like EW, they have a good app and you can as well get miles and more Points.

1  Thank oliver k
Write a ReviewReviews (5,945)

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I travelled alone with my almost 2 years old daughter and the staff was super helpful - they even gave us a complete empty row to ourselves - my little one was able to sleep through the entire flight. Flight was delayed but we received warning well in advance so we did not have to wait at the airport. Only annoying part was the bus transfer gate-plane-gate.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Plenty of "leg' room in row 7 and row 10. During the flight we got some water and a sandwich next to the regular free drink.

1  Thank TravellerV72
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I was kind of expecting the usual cheap airline flight but was positively surprised by my recent experience. The plane was fairly new, very comfy seats and even food and drink for free on board.
The plane was quite empty both ways, so I hope they are not going to scratch the flight for next winter season as perfect for my skiing holiday. Much easier to get to (instead of Luton or Stanstead)

Reviewed 14 February 2018

flew with these a few times very good. seats great loads of leg room.on time staff were lovely made me feel welcome.food was basic but i always take my own so did'nt bother me