“Bad experience!”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was going to fly from Thessaloniki to Vienna (via Stuttgart). When i arrived at the airport i was told that we were going to fly from Kavala Airport (2,3 hours drive away). Nobody told us why, nobody told us sooner. They just get us on bus to carry to Kavala. As a result we had a 3,3 hours delay. I had some important meetings in Vienna the same afternoon, i also had tickets for the opera and etc. I did nothing at all. I just lost my time, lost money. Untill now nobody explained what was wrong, nobody said "sorry"! Terrible services!

1  Thank dimitrio_76
Write a ReviewReviews (2,965)

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Highly efficient service provided and competitive price to this lovely city. Text message informed us of delay due to the snow effecting departure.

Friendly staff and well looked after aircraft (clean) and surprising large space for leg room.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

My first flight with Eurowings on a 3 hours non stop trip to Viena. I had reserved seats with extra legroom for a small aditional fee which included even a free snack and drink during the flight. As their was no business class service , called Best by eurowings , on this flight, I did choose row 3 which would be in the Best section of the A-319 operating the route. The leg room was excelent, the complemantry snack very good. I did buy food items of their Menu service which were very god as well. I liked my first experience with Eurowings which belonging to Lufthana, takes over many flights that don¨t go to Munich or Frankfurt on behalf of the mother airline.

1  Thank Ali1349
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The weather was particularly bad throughout this day in Europe when I flew. Many flights were cancelled but not with this flight. It took off when it said it would - getting us to where we wanted to go - snacks and drinks were served - even though the flight was 1 hour 19 minutes. The place and seat were comfortable you canopy to buy more keg room and for longer flights I normally would; but this was sufficient. I was heading to Cologne which is less than an hour away from Düsseldorf airport and the onward transfer was equally without fuss. Would fly with them again.

1  Thank daymoLiverpool
Reviewed 12 December 2017

First time with Eurowings and would fly with them again. Staff firendly, service efficient, flight was delayed coming home and we received a text message well in advance which I was impressed with. Seats very comfortable - all in all a great experience.

1  Thank KerenCG