“Very happy with service ”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We went from a Prague to Düsseldorf and really surprise service matches all big airlines. Nice large legroom.
Very good service
Mirjana and Branimir Australia

Date of travel: June 2017
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,322)

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Roundtrip flight from Miami to Berlin via Cologne. This is a Low-Cost airline from Lufthansa. And needs to better organise itself when a passenger pays for the upgrade to Smart Class when checking in. They make you pay 90 Euros for this and once on board they refuse to serve you meals and beverages already paid. Fortunately I had a receipt on my email. Additionally when checking in on the return flight from Tegel, personnel on the stand took more than 30 minutes to clear us. They need to train and prepare better for out of Schengen countries flights. Flight to CGN from Miami was two (2) hours late and return flight was on time. Meals and service was acceptable. Would give them another chance in the near future when traveling to Northern Europe, if the price is right.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Flight got changed, and booked us on next day flight. Flight duration 30 hours instead 15 hours that I had booked.
This company have to be closed.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Gipsy Resort S
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Overall is great. The plane has s small incident while taxi to the terminal in paris. There is troubleshooting with the break. We have to get off the plane by bus in the middle of runways.
I travel with my dog. The ground staff is very kind. She gave a place next to me for my dog

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Worst service ever. Flight got cancelled, they refused to give us our luggage and booked us on next day flight. Next day, we never received our luggage. Wrote an email to the airline but they refused to communicate. Worst experience of my life.
This airline doesn't take it's customers seriously.

3  Thank nawald2015