“Etihad Madrid is unreachable by phone or through the website”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We wanted to buy extra baggage 4 days before our flight. We checked our ticket online and it said we had 15 kg extra baggage. Tried to call 3 phone numbers of Etihad in Madrid to verify this - the numbers we called were: +34910507223, +34900810474, and +34910507271. The recording for all 3 numbers said that the numbers were “indisponible”. We tried going into the website - for several hours, we were just being shut off! After trying so much, we gave up. Upon check in, counter employee refused to accept our reasoning that Etihad was unreachable either by phone or through the website. We were overweight by 11 kgs and offered to pay with our miles. It was turned down. Finally, we were made to pay €938 for our excess kgs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When the dinner arrived I asked them the option and the crew mentioned that it was chicken curry and rice and aloo paranta as veg option . So I ordered veg option for myself and my son ,I opened mine and saw that it was not aloo paranta but instead it was rajma and rice . So I requested another crew member if they can change my son’s food and give non veg instead as it was not still opened. She said I have to wait unless she finishes serving food. I waited and waited but she never came back to me and my son never had his dinner waiting for the chicken . Anyway first wrong information about food and secondly when asked no reply or change of food at least for the child.

• Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please fill our online feedback form: https://www.etihad.com/en-us/help/feedback and click on 'share feedback', so our Guest Relations team can look into the matter and thoroughly investigate this further for you. They will be in touch with you post their review of your case. Thanks. *Zia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst attitude ever. First time flying thru Abudhabi from JFK,made a mistake should have just taken Emirates .Food was bad,service was Lowsy arrogant flight crew
Never again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I submitted feedback and claimed hotel and transportation I used because of a missed connection all thanks to their late flights. Its been a month I haven't heard back from them.
Unhelping ground staff, rude crew, and pathetic customer care. Avoid traveling

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I flew the business class service was good.
Until I got my bags totally damaged . I have expensive durable Tumi baggage .
The bags were cracked and not reusable.
I called the airline and file the claim first they pretend that they will review the claim and I get reimbursed. Now it’s been 90 days and they stop responding to my emails. Please don’t use this airline for your travel. My trust was lost for that company .

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.