“Flying comfortably”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I love the quality of the airline. Everyone is polite and they do meet high standards. My only complaint is that the screens in front of you should be changed, as the one I had was quite faulty.

• Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2024

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the quality of our airline and the excellent service provided by our team. We'll definitely take note of your suggestion regarding the screens and work towards enhancing your overall experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority! *Ikra

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Trip with ethiad was fantastic.
My daughter really enjoyed overall
journey. This flight has very supportive crew understand the passenger needs.

• Check-in and boarding

We're delighted to hear that you and your daughter had a fantastic trip with Etihad Airways! Our crew is dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring that all passengers have a comfortable and enjoyable journey. Your kind words are truly appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you both onboard again soon! *Ikra

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I travel from Heathrow to kochi india on etihad I had a bad experience that one of my Large size brand new Trolly bag has broken when I received from Kochi airport the airport authority has told me Etihad will give claim and they register a complaint I spend around 45 minuets in the airport after a long journey with my pregnant wife and 2 year old child for nothing I didnt get any claim or any mail from Etihad regarding this Reference number is COKEY11813

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 22 February 2024

This airlines has only one lounge in the KUL airport called Global Lounge. The people work for this lounge are so rude. My flight layover KUL for 7 hours, but the Global Lounge only allows me to stay 4 hours before departure. They will tell you on the face that they don’t care , just come back 4 hours before your departure because that what the policy between Etihad and the airport lounge. Really? With all the money we paid for business class and Etihad only let us be in the Global lounge for 4 hours? How this Etihad airline deserves 5 stars? That I really don’t know.

Date of travel: February 2024
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2024

I'm sorry to hear about your experience at the Global Lounge in KUL airport. Our aim is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all our guests, and it's disappointing to learn that you encountered issues with the lounge staff. Can you please reach us via our social media channels to discuss this further? *Ikra

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Its has classy crap cabin crew which consistently ignore assistance call. They are prudent to miss you serving food if you are sleeping. And based on skin color they respond to your request.

• Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

I am not happy to hear this, Nares. Ensuring a high standard of service and treating all passengers equally is paramount to us. Can you please raise a complaint on our official website so we can investigate this? *Ikra

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.