“A great airline to fly”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I flew with Etihad Sydney to Beirut via Abu Dhabi in Business class. This was in the early days of COVID-19. I received great service throughout, always with a friendly smile. The seat on the A380 was comfortable enough to have slept almost 8 hours. The food was great, cannot fault it.

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Thank you for giving us a good rating and for recommending us to other travelers. We hope to fly with you again. Take care! *Zoe

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Flight is being cancelled by the airline and have not got the refund yet and Ethihad airways is blaming ease my trip and ease my trip is blaming ethihad airways . wrote several mails to ethihad airways, but no response from info@bookings.etihad.com

Date of travel: January 2021
    • Value for money
1  Thank akank123456
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Sorry to hear about your flight, Akank123456. If you pm us your booking reference or ticket number, we'll check if your refund has been initiated. Just to add, info@bookings.etihad.com is for bookings made directly through our channels only. Thank you. *Ari

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I had booked to ticket from Abudhabi to Dammam for 26th of Dec 2020 and due to travel restriction to this destination flight has been stopped service, restriction has been opened and Etihad has limited service to this destination when requested for refund they refused..... totally disappointing never expected poor customer satisafation

Date of travel: December 2020
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Hello Zakariya, we are sorry to see your flight has been cancelled due to restrictions imposed by Saudi Arabia. Tickets issued after 1 October where flights have been cancelled are eligible for refund. Please contact our call cente for assistance with your booking. You will find our contact numbers on our website. Thank you. *Max

Reviewed 15 January 2021

This is the comment from my last review that Eithad posted.

Hi Jeff, we are aware that we have been assisting you via our social media channels, call centre and through our Guest Relations team. We advise you to refer to your case officer for any further clarifications regarding your bookings, and to consider removing your personal information from public spaces. *Max

The intersting part i fine with this, is who the hell is my case officer, as I have different people respond every single message, email and text. totally absurd and I have no idea who this case officer is??? As like everything Eithad have done, is lie or make excuses and have not handled my case in anyway professional. every email, message, and text they have given a totally different excuse and reason for not finalizing my case.

ITS VERY DISAPPOINTING

They have not given me the information I have asked for several times and am still trying to get that information.

Date of travel: November 2020
1  Thank JeffZ1

Hi Jeff, your case officer will be the person who responded to you last regarding your case whose reference you quoted here. You can also continue conversation with us via private message on Facebook where we have been assisting you. *Max

Reviewed 12 January 2021

One of my friend's father passed away and he tried to return back home for funeral, he had no money so he borrowed from his friends for airfares, he book Etihad Airlines but after 30 minutes they cancelled his flight and rebootebooked for another date. This poor guy called helpline after 17 minutes waiting they picked up, he asked the reason they lied about bad weather at destination, he asked for refund they said it will take 45 days, the heartbroken guy cancelled the ticket, his younger brother on same date flew from kuwait to lahore on Qatar Airways, the poor guy missed his father's funeral because he had no money for another ticket. And greedy etihad Airways scammed his money for 45 days and he is still not refunded. Avoid scammer etihad Airways they are greedy.

Date of travel: December 2020
6  Thank Miupk
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Hi Miupk,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend's situation, and I can only imagine how hard it must have been. If you could share his booking details such as 6 letter booking reference (ABCDEF), or 13 digit ticket number (6071234567890) via private message here, or on our Twitter page @EtihadHelp via DM, we will do everything we can to follow up on the refund status.
Please also send us his phone number in case our team needs to get in touch with him.
Hope to hear from you soon. *Sky

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.