“Not so good”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We arrived at a very busy airport not long after COVID-19 was starting to spread, end of February, 2020. Staff were overwhelmed and I thought did the best they could to keep the lines moving and get people to their gates with as little wait time as possible.
The boarding procedure at the gate was much improved as sections were announced and the passengers waited until their section was called instead of everyone trying to get to the front of the line first. When you fly economy for a long flight like this you know it’s going to be uncomfortable, especially as you age.... the seats are always hard. I spread our blankets over the two seats to add a little cushion and it seemed to help a bit. The flight attendants were accommodating and adept at settling passenger issues quietly as observed an incident about five rows ahead. The toilets were well looked after for such a long flight but are very small. There is very little wiggle room. The food is usually quite good on this flight. there are two meals and several snacks. Nothing tasted good. Nothing. What happened to the fresh apple slices and the popcorn? What happened to the tasty sandwich? Very disappointing, especially when the food is the one thing that I have always looked forward to while trying to endure 14 hours in the air with Etihad.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2020

Dear Guest.

Thanks for your honest feedback. Please share your feedback along with your ticket details on our website feedback page, so we can learn more about our specific situation and make things right. We hope to speak with you and working towards earning back your business. *Ikra

Reviewed 10 March 2020

My airline of choice.
Superb planes, excellent service and the best dining I’ve ever had in the air.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thank you for this superb feedback! absolutely made our day :) We are looking forward to seeing you again. *Ted

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I will only travel Etihad if the option available. Seats configuration is so unique. Service is amazing, food is freshly prepared and the entertainment service is simply the best. Sometimes I wish the flight lasts longer so I can enjoy further 😀

Date of travel: March 2020

We appreciate your support, Nawal. Your feedback has brought joy to our heart, we are eager to see you again with us and have limitless time to enjoy on board :) Thank you for sharing your delightful feedback with us. *Ted

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Loved the head rest and the leg area was comfortable aswell . The food was warm and international cuisine

1  Thank rumoyo01

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you had such an exciting time on board. We hope you have a wonderful day ! Lets see you again as we are looking forward to that ! *Ted

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I tried to book my lagage the same way as I booked my ticket always not able I called etihad airways after 15 minutes they responded very polite person said I have to book the lagage from internet on etihad page gave me my code I again tried to book but no way so I had one way to pay at aierport day of travel they asked from me 10$for every kilogram I had 19 kilos they asked for190$ more then the ticket so passengers be careful with this company no way to book your baggage so that they can robe you at the aeirport

1  Thank Markosfalafel
Etihadairways, General Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Passengers can pre-pay for luggage online or via the mobile app. In case you faced an issue online and not being able to proceed, you can always reach us out through other social media channels and our team will be more than happy to assist you further. *Ted

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.