“Great flight”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Loved the head rest and the leg area was comfortable aswell . The food was warm and international cuisine

1  Thank rumoyo01
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you had such an exciting time on board. We hope you have a wonderful day ! Lets see you again as we are looking forward to that ! *Ted

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I tried to book my lagage the same way as I booked my ticket always not able I called etihad airways after 15 minutes they responded very polite person said I have to book the lagage from internet on etihad page gave me my code I again tried to book but no way so I had one way to pay at aierport day of travel they asked from me 10$for every kilogram I had 19 kilos they asked for190$ more then the ticket so passengers be careful with this company no way to book your baggage so that they can robe you at the aeirport

1  Thank Markosfalafel
Etihadairways, General Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Passengers can pre-pay for luggage online or via the mobile app. In case you faced an issue online and not being able to proceed, you can always reach us out through other social media channels and our team will be more than happy to assist you further. *Ted

Reviewed 10 March 2020

I flew Dublin to Abu Dhabi on a Boeing 777 which was a good experience, 7/10.
Abu Dhabi to Sydney on a Airbus A380-800 which was one of the best & most comfortable flights I ever had 9/10.
Sydney to Abu Dhabi on a Boeing 777 which was a good serive alyhough disappointed not to be flying on a A380-800 again, 7/10.
Abu Dhabi to Dublin on a Boeing 777 which was not a great flight. Service not up to any of the other 3 flights with Etihad Airlines plus a disconcerting & unnecessary 60 second muslim religious prayer on the screen in front of me in Arabic + audio on the aircraft's p.a. system. Keep all religions off international flights please, 5/10.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I really enjoyed traveling with Etihad. Hospitality & food is top notch. Staff is very friendly and looks after you very well.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Vinod K

That's what we like to hear, Vinod K.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know, and hope to see you again. *Sky

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Very nice cabin, service is good as well.
Issue is their customer service and ticket payment, not sure how that can be so complicated.

2  Thank SigDug
Etihadairways, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2020

Thank you for feedback. We will let our concerned team hear this. *Zoe

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.