“Decent airline if price is right”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew Dublin to Bangkok via Abu Dhabi. B777 type airplanes on both legs. Very busy. I'm 6ft and legroom is not enough for comfy flight. In flight entertainment system was decent, though could be switched on sooner. I believe I had 40 D and 41D on return legs. Lots of kids from Abu Dhabi to Dublin. Food not good, and lack of drinks and amenity kits.
I dislike Abu Dhabi airport. €11 for Burger King meal.
Time of flights was good. Flight time was decent with 2 hour stopover which is just about right. Security checks on transit were quick.
I will fly again with them but prefer more direct flights. 7.5 Dub to AUH, 6.5 AUH to Bkk.

• Value for money
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Murty, we appreciate you took your time writing about your experience with us. We value your insights and need those to improve our services. Your feedback will be passed on. *Ivy

Write a ReviewReviews (11,253)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I traveled by Etihad airlines Mumbai to Paris on 02 September 2018.
When I received my bag on Paris Airport it was badly damaged and I had approached baggage counter at Paris Airport they did not repair but
they have given me receipt for damaged bag and file reference number
and asked me to contact email id of etihad airways. It was very hard for me to carry my heavy baggage without wheels till my hotel.

I have already sent an email on next day and submitted request for claim on Etihad online portal on the same day.
Now After 22 days still I did not receive any update for my emails and claim.

Hi Kishore, we're sorry to learn about this. Please send us your file reference and your email address in a private message on one of our Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), so we can assist you with the claim. *Ivy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly: i used to love etihad and still think its a great airline.
However, i had recently recurring problems with their website. Sometimes web check-in could not be completed, most recently a flight booking with miles was interrupted. Money was deducted, but ticket wasn’t issued, which cost me around 30 (!) min on the phone with the etihad office.
Plus: for this particular flight AUH-FRA every single seat selection would have incurred extra fees, not only the exit row or other “preferred” seats!! I find this a bit too much.

• Value for money

Hi there, thanks for your support. We're sorry to learn about the issues you were facing with our website. In case you require assistance with our website in the future, please contact us in a private message on one of our Social Media channels or call our Contact Centre team, so we can assist you asap. Thanks. *Ivy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today i was arrive at airport on 1 hour before my flight takeaway check in was on .. But inside the airport no one guide me, and was told me that i am late now you may not take flight now. When i was there no one was available for boarding. Other flights boarding was on...
Not give me time as for giving good etihad terms .
Then i gone to office (eithad) they waste my 1 hour and was not support me cleary.. I told them i will not bring my suitcase if boarding has closed. But please let me go for taking my flight but they were not compromising . And i lost my flight and ticket money too with 100% lose.
My question is that? your policy don't give any money back percentage % . Or any refund offer..
Totally loss with airline..
I am not happy with eithad airline
It was my return ticket from KHI to AUH. EY 201 was my flight...
Date.. 24 sep 2018
Time.. 10:25 .. I was arrive at 9:30 but not get compromise no support.
Ticket number-

3  Thank hira k

Dear Hira,

We advise all guests to arrive 3 hours before their departure to avoid unnecessary delays. If you are late for the check in, then you will be marked as a "No Show" and will have to amend your ticket.

Thank you. *Rose

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Taking a business class flight and be excited about flying for the first and now for the last time Etihad.
This trip was to review the airline amount a portfolio of clients for our future trips, Unlucky enough, I arrive in Milan and my luggage is not there, after calling every day for the past 3 weeks ( 18 days ) with no news or information about my luggage.
I was in Milan for work during Fashion week trying to manage the situation and going to my client's event sharing the experience that almost horrifying and unexpected. They should outsource the customer service for luggage in Italy as the service in Milan is terrible, " NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING " is just ridiculous when you pay a ticket of 6,000 Euros, with Qatar when my luggage was delay they support the process from start giving me and costing my basic necessities, Sadly No more Etihad ....

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Dear Juan,

We apologise for the delay of your luggage. Please send us the details of your Baggage Claim via private message so that we can follow this up for you.

Thank you. *Rose