“Again wonderful service”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had a 14 hour layover in Abu Dhabi, yes not the best planning but the ticket price was good. Because I was a member of the Etihad frequent flier club and this was my 3rd flight they gave me, gratis, dinner and breakfast coupons at the food court and a very nice hotel room. It made a 14 hour layover very tolerable. On the return flight I had 'only' a 6 hour lay over but was allowed access to the Etihad Lounge. They had a very nice private room for a shower, free buffet, free beverages, comfortable chairs, it was clean and it was quiet.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you once again for leaving us such wonderful feedback. :) We look forward to you flying with us again the near future and perhaps even host you here in our beautiful city.

Thank you. *Rose

Write a ReviewReviews (9,789)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A round trip flight with my wife. We were upgraded to business class on the way over. My wife is vegan and I think they didn't have her meal, or perhaps it was because we had opted for extra legroom in an exit row, but I am not sure. Business class is amazing, great service wonderful seats ect. On the way back we sat by an exit mid cabin, while it was a bit busy there with folks going back and forth to the bathrooms it was nice to have the legroom. Food was ok. Service was great.

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant flight with us and that you enjoyed your Business Class experience. We apologise that your wife did not receive her special meal as requested. In the future, please feel free to contact us via our Social Media channels before you fly to confirm anything related to your booking.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to flying with Ethiad as they market themselves as a premium airline, but sadly they are anything but. I flew Manchester to Manila via Abu Dhabi and found the attitudes of the flight attendants to be very dismissive and unhelpful. We got served one drink during an eight hour flight and the food was extremely limited and poor. On the second leg it took two hours for someone to come and collect the rubbish, which given that the leg room isn’t great, meant keeping food containers, cups etc in front of you on your tray table. The attendants did have time for regular huddles and chats though, so at-least they had a good flight. Add to that the remote on the in flight entertainment didn’t work for 3 of my 4 flights over the two weeks and it wasn’t a good experience. Would be hesitant to book again. Virgin and BA are miles ahead.

Dear Richard,

Thank you taking the time to review your recent experience with us and bringing this to our attention. We value our guest feedback and would like to hear more via our website or Social Media channels. *Rose

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Travelled from Dusseldorf to Abu Dhabi with Etihad, have used a few times before and plesently surprised, happy with service, food reasonable and always plenty of choice on the entertainment section to view and pass the time.
Would use again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Hi James, thank you for flying with us and for sharing your experience. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your flight with us and that you like the service and the food on board. We can't wait to see you on board again soon. *Marc

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was my first experience with Etihad Airways and I had heard and read about their excellent service. I flew back to the U.S. and then returned in late September 2017 to Egypt. After an excellent 11 day vacation tour of Egypt with Trafalgar Tours, I was returning to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where I temporarily reside. I had already experienced wonderful service between Abu Dhabi and New York and the Economy Class was amazing. Following several flights, I was on my way back to my job. In the Cairo Terminal, I approached the Economy Class check in line and there were not many people in the line. As I reached the front of the queue, I noticed the representative at the Business Class desk waiving me to his counter. He was very cordial and asked how the service had been thus far and I told him it had been excellent. I told him that I had been fortunate with leg room on my earlier flights. He said that I would enjoy this flight as I would definitely have leg room. He handed me my Boarding Pass and I saw that I had been upgraded to Business Class. What a pleasant surprise I told him. The flight between Cairo and Abu Dhabi was nothing short of magnificent. The flight attendants, the menu and the service were exceptional. I had already had a great experience but this was the icing on the cake. I plan to fly with them on my next long distance trip in March 2018. I had a tremendous experience with all of the flights but this was by far the best!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hi there, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip with us and that you have been upgraded to our Business Class. It sounds like you had a great vacation in Egypt too. We will be looking forward to seeing you on board again on your next long haul flight with us. Thank you for sharing your great experience. *Marc

;