“Flight EY-103, Abu Dabhi to JFK”
Review of Etihad Airways

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The pre immigration & customs for entry to the US is done in the Abu Dabhi International Airport , prior to boarding any US bound flight of Etihad. This is one of the greatest advantages of flying Etihad. One should provide for minimum of 120 -150 minutes, if not more time to go through these clearences and security screening. EY 103 is a nonstop flight to JFK. At Kennedy, you disembark the aircraft as though you have flown a domestic flight within US , and so does your bags. The bags were quick on the belt and I had picked up my rental car within an hour of alighting the flight. It was a very pleasent experience on board , with good special meals, excellent service and entertainment.

• Value for money
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you used this advantage. We appreciate we can assist you with this. *Ela

There are newer reviews for Etihad Airways

Reviewed 20 August 2017

It wa my first flight with etihad and I was a bit apprehensive. I have had worst experiences with other airlines hence this was a lot better when compared. The staff was quiet attentive. One particular air hostess, ( sorry couldn't get her name) made sure I had some thing to eat when she found out I was vegetarian. All the other staff were pleasant too.
I came back to london via Hong Kong / Beijing. Must say the wait in Abu Dhabi was not very pleasant. It was chaotic and too croweded. Duty free was okish ...

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Hello, thank you for your review. We value your insights. *Ela

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Many thanks to all the flight crew that made our flights so enjoyable. The service was impeccable and personalised for both of us. I love the dine when you wish menu, but ate far to much because it was all so delicious. Looking forward to flying with you again very soon.

1  Thank marciath

Hello Marciath, thank you for your review. We value that you took your time writing us. We are happy to hear we could provide our good service. *Ela

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I am a student that was working part time jobs for a whole year, just so that I can go for a trip with my friend so that we can go for a proper holiday. I booked through malaysian airlines, but found out that the flight is operated by this sorry excuse of an airline. I left Abu Dhabi on the 13th of August, and reached KL at the 14th. Service and food was good, but for some reason neither the lady at the check-in counter nor the flight attendant could put my friend and beside wach other. 7 hours and 40 minutes later, we arrive to Malaysia. After immigration and all that good stuff, I go to the baggage claim, where my bag is nowhere to be found. I found a bag that is my bag's exact model, but with a different name tag, and a First class tag attached to it. Apparently some idiot in first class took it thinking it was his. Now the issue starts here : I spend my whole trip searching for clothes, because etihad do not want to contact disturb Miss Cinderella's holiday who for some reason did not notice that he took the wrong bag, nor that his bag is missing. My bag is still not found, and I found myself wasting my time and my savings on clothing shops in langkawi. This airline is a sorry excuse for an airline and no one should ever have to put up with any of this nonsense

• Value for money
EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Basil, we are sorry to hear this. Please forward your details to SocialMedia@etihad.ae and we will follow up on this for you. *Ela

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I accidentally booked a one way ticket from MCI to DEL and a second one way flight from TRV to MCI for October 2017 not realizing I could have booked a "multi-city" trip and save $1000. When I called the US call center on the same day to correct my mistake, the agent became frustrated with my request and said there was nothing he could do about it. When I asked to speak to his manager he said "No". When I asked why, he said nothing...not answering questions and not escalating my request to his manager. I hope the rest of my interactions with Etihad go better than my initial experience.

EtihadHelper, Manager at Etihad Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on Social Media. We are sorry if it is not possible to confirm your request with our Customer Service on the phone. Please let us know if you have any other questions *Dino