“Emirates remains the world #1!!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There's a reason Emirates is the top rated airline worldwide.
They understand that the experience begins when your flight is booked.
1. Call centre queries are quickly and effectively handled.
2. Complimentary transfers are top notch
3. Check in continues the VIP experience
4. The flight was totally memorable! The food was well prepared and presented. The menu selection, well balanced. TOP TOP ratings got to our cabin attendants Ikram and Shadma who were attentive and affable! Thank you ladies!
@ Emirates: your staff is one of the main reasons we keep coming back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

ARE EMIRATES’ AIRMILES A CON?
My wife and I have been loyal customers of Emirates Airlines for more than 15 years. We have amassed many thousands of Emirates Airmiles. However, we have concluded their Airmiles Scheme is a Con.
We have travelled with Emirates many times in Business and First Class to Australia and the Far East and back to Manchester and spent well over £30,000 with them and have earned many thousands of Airmiles. We regularly receive emails from Emirates telling us how valuable our Airmiles are and how they can be used when booking our next flight. They say our Airmiles have been upgraded to Silver Standard.
However, whenever we’ve booked new flights and tried to apply our Airmiles, Emirates would not allow us to use them. This is according to the Travel Agents. In February 2024, we booked our flights directly with Emirates ourselves. These were for BUSINESS CLASS seats to Hong Kong, returning to Manchester from Shanghai. When booking these directly by phone, we asked Emirates to use our Airmiles. He said he’d credited them to our tickets. When our tickets arrived, we discovered the Ticketing Agent had lied and, once again, Emirates had not credited the Airmiles to our tickets. We then complained. Our booking phone conversation was listened to by an Emirates Manager and she confirmed we had asked for our Airmiles to be credited and their Ticketing Agent had said he’d applied them to our tickets. However, she then said, we would not be able to complain further or ask for any compensation until we had taken the flights.
Since returning, we have sent many letters to the Emirates Complaints Portal. They reply only to say they will not offer us any monetary compensation. They added insult to injury, by offering us 15,000 extra Airmiles, which we knew would be valueless.
Additionally, when we were booking our last flight, we asked for Direct Flights and were told they were, but when taking the flight to Hong Kong we found we were being diverted to call in at Bangkok. There, we had to sit on the runway for over 2 hours while Airport Workers scurried around us cleaning the aircraft cabin.
After many letters of complaint, Emirates say they will not offer any compensation and our Case in now closed. We Vow never to fly with Emirates ever again.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately, we had a disappointing experience on our flight from Dubai to Munich. One of the cabin crew ignored us when serving drinks and meals as if he did not see us. In the seat 72 particularly .This ruined our appetite. We hope for better treatment next time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an awesome experience with Emirates and wanted to share. My connection from DTW to JFK by Delta was delayed by several hours on Jun 14th and I was about to miss EK 202. An Emirates agent called me and I explained the situation- she was super helpful and she printed by boarding pass and luggage tags ready. As soon as I reached the Emirates counter, she had Mr Kerby accompany me to the Immigration and Security so I can get to the gate on time. Fantastic service indeed!!! As soon as I landed in Trivandrum, which was my final destination, I was told that my bags did not connect and I was paid an allowance of $100, provided regular updates on my bags and they arrived the next day. I am super pleased with the service provided by Emirates, both in JFK & TRV airports, which helped me to be back home on time. Great Customer Focus is what makes Emirates a great airline and my #1 Choice. Thanks a bunch.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In the event of a flight delay and being stranded at the airport for more than 24 hours, I request the airline to issue a flight delay certificate for my process of insurance claim. For such a trivial matter, the company has to take more than a month to provide the documents, which only set out the scheduled time of departure, without providing any information on the delay as they have no record of the relevant information, what a messy company! The company has also failed to give an account of the delay and provide a reply, resulting in administrative confusion

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.