“Worst airline ever.. hours of waiting on the phone with no answer!!!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a flight from JFK to Dubai on April 18. The only flight that is canceled was mine, no email or phone call informing me about the cancellation, i just noticed it myself few hours prior the departure. I tried to understand the weather situation in Dubai which shouldn’t be any of my concerns as a customer!!!! After trying to get hold of someone at Emirates no one ever picked up the phone or answered me after waiting 2+ hrs on hold listening to their hold annoying music!! So i tried searching for alternative numbers to call till i reached bunch of Indians that claimed to be the airline and charged me $500 to amend the reservation to the first available one the next day! Reached the airport at JFK to learn that i have no reservation and talking to the airline there, they said only availability is on Business class which i have to pay an extra $8000 to get on otherwise i have to wait 3 days!!!!!!! My entire trip was for a week!!! I have meetings that i missed and limited time but they dont take accountability and accommodate their customers no matter what!! they have no manner no understanding of how customer service works. Very disappointing!! As iv been using this airline for the last 15 years!!!! You lost a valuable customer and theres thousands like me that you lose every single day and it will continue even if you dont care for now, You will feel the impact soon enough. I will not recommend this airline to my enemies!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use KLM or whatever airline in the world but these arrogant bast*****

1  Thank Homam S

Airport Check in Counter (Emirates) Staff Behaviour rude
On Line Check in done
4 hours (Flight Scheduled Time ) before received message that flight is delayed by 1.5 hrs
after reaching Airport flight was cancelled and there is no one properly explaining and guiding the Passenger
left Airport after 3 hours
after reaching house Emirates Sending message that your flight cancelled

Web Chat - In active for Last 2 days
Call Center Number - Fully busy after trying continuously for 4 hours got in to the line and i am waiting in line 1:54:33 mins at the time of typing this message and i am not sure when someone will speak to me

Could able to see so many tourists , Family , Students stuck and did not get any assistance.

currently my headache is popping up due to listening to their Music last 2 hours

Not a Fly Better Air lines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worse way of managing customers. The flight is already delayed yet the management fails to make announcement and handle customers professionally. Total disappointed with their way of handling bad situation. Inexperience and incapable. Really worst experience ever. Please don’t buy ticket from them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight was from Riyadh To karachi Via DxB. They should have cancelled my flight from Ruh so that i could choose another option for my comfort but no my flight departed on time from Ruh but they delayed my connecting flights for almost 17 hours and i was stranded in the airport all that time plus when i arrived in Karachi none of the passengers got their baggage WOW. The provided food like animals!!! Never gonna use this airline ever.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delayed flights in Dubai, and NO COMMUNICATION of it. Not on their app, website or flight trackers (online). I, nor my family, will ever fly Emirates again. They’ll leave you guessing…

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.