“Superb service”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 15 March 2024

No faults with the entire service from the on time chauffeur pick up through easy check in, lounge facilities, quality of plane including ICE system and particularly the friendliness and efficiency of the in plane service. Change over at Dubai was limited to just over 1 hour but sufficient for a freshen up. Only down side was that the Sydney chauffeur took an extremely long route from the airport to our hotel.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 15 March 2024

While having a flight to dxb it was ridiculously bad experience for Emirates Arabic staff on board company management belongs to Egypt so that they are unable to hire professional staff on board and they played with their passengers. Very roud behavior definitely not recommend for taking next fly with Emirates.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 15 March 2024

They are counting my laptop bag as a hand carry bag and said you can't take the laptop bag only one peace is allowed normaly every flight they dont count laptop bag as hand carry luggage

1  Thank Road48977672709
Reviewed 15 March 2024

I have flown emirates many times and have gold skywards status. I booked my aisle seat close to the front of economy but found I was sat with a lady and her small child. The father was in a middle seat further back and the mother asked if I would swap seats with him. As the plane doors closed the row of bulk head seats in front of me were empty so I moved forward one place to free up my seat for the father. Sounds like the decent thing to do right? Steve Duque flight assistant quite rudely told me I could not sit there as it was a preferred seat. I was confused because as gold I can choose preferred seats as complimentary. He told me I had to go to the back of the plane or sit in the middle row seat. His assistant didn’t even believe that I was a gold member. I told steve that if he isn’t happy he should move the father back to his middle seat and I will take my original aisle seat. Of course good old steve didn’t think that was fair so he took me to the very last row where I did end up in an aisle seat at least.
I’m not one to complain and in fact thought I was helping out a family and perhaps the flight crew. Very disappointed and surprised at how rude steve was and how badly they would treat a loyal customer. Wish there was something more I could say or do but I felt like they might throw me off the plane so shut my mouth. I will never offer to help a family again on emirates and hope Steve Duque gets something said to him based on my emirates feedback. Anyway be warned before you think you might be kind enough to change seats for someone’s benefit.

1  Thank ianana1
Reviewed 14 March 2024

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! MORE THAN 500 PEOPLE IN CHECK IN QUEUE, THERE WAS A PROBLEM AMONGST THE STAFF AND THEY KEPT DISCUSSING AMONGST THEMSELVES BUT DIDN'T OPEN THE COUNTER OR INFORM THE PEOPLE ANYTHING WHILE THE LINE JUST INCREASED AND REACHED THE OTHER END OF THE AIRPORT! CALLED THIER OFFICE BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE AND JUST MERE WORDS OF DIPLOMACY. THE GUY KEPT EXPLAINING AIRPORT PROTOCOL WHILE PEOPLE SUFFERED. its just a hype and just overpriced. People made videos and started posting on instagram but still no response. As I write this the line has now become even longer!! SIMPLY PATHETIC!!! 😣😡😡😡😠

1  Thank Neerav R
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.