“No Business Class Pods on Emirates!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 23 February 2024

I paid for Business Class and expected a Business class seat pod, like Air Canada, Lufthansa, Vietnam Airways etc, most major airlines. Instead, all you receive is a reclining seat bunched together like Economy. No privacy. Had I known this I would have flown another airline. We fly business class on a regular basis and have never encountered this before on an overnight flight. The lesson from now on when flying an airline you haven’t flown with before is to check to see what they define as business class and what it includes. However, as much as I didn’t care for the seats the Flight Attendants in Business Class were phenomenal. For the first time in travelling for over 20 years my wife became sick and the Attendants went out of their way to make sure she was made as comfortable as possible. After we landed the Business Class attendants on the ground found us a room, a wheel chair and provided a ride to the Hotel for us. We were both very thankful for their assistance.

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank U3163XRwilliams

Reviewed 23 February 2024

I had an absolutely wonderful flight experience from San Francisco to Dubai, thanks to the exceptional service provided by flight attendant Evgenia. Her professionalism, attentiveness, and warm demeanor truly elevated the journey. Evgenia's dedication to ensuring passenger comfort and satisfaction made the long flight enjoyable and memorable. I look forward to flying with your airline again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2024

I would like to say big big thanks to the crew from Taipei to Dubai 17.2.2024, it was my first flight with Emirates and it was absolutely amazing, really, maybe never I met so amazing crew, especially the purser Daniela, Denis and Linde were absolutely amazing. If all people in the airline industry would behave like them, Im sure there would never be any complains, but I mean it absolutely seriously, they were so amazing I cant even describe it, thank you so much Emirates for having these kind of employees. With these kind of crew I would fly with you anywhere. Have amazing day and please let them know I wrote this and I am very grateful what a wonderful flight I had with them.

1  Thank Radka P
Reviewed 22 February 2024

My second time flying Emirates Business Class. The business class seats are very uncomfortable, maybe it’s an older A380 but no room if you’re a bigger person. The attendant assumed the seat belt would not fit and brought me an extension though I did not ask for one . I don’t find the service to be that great compared to other airlines. The names “emirates” sounds fancy but this airline is not so great from my experience. I don’t think I’ll fly Emirates again if I can help it.

1  Thank Nedal H
Reviewed 22 February 2024

Me and my wife chose Emerates for there good service which we got a few years ago but now I didn't feel like even a person on the flight from Dubai to Brussels.
The hostess we had made me and my wife feel like we were not worth anything, she greeted us and asked how we where but before we even could say how we were she turned around and left... The guy sitting next to us for some reason what so ever was treated like a king, he was asked if he would like to have something to drink before we took off and if he needs anything just call. Me and my wife where like we wearnt even there and that happened the whole flight through....
It was landing time and the hostess came and asked the guy next to us if he had a pleasant flight and if there was anything else he would like and gifted him a pack of chocolates

I honestly think that this is discrimination

Thank you Emerates for this unpleasant feeling

Date of travel: February 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.