“Do not fly with Emirates again”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Do not fly with Emirates and Fly Dubai.
Extremely poor management from Emirates and Dubai Airport.
Did not have permission to leave Baghdad and had to wait for 4 hours and arrived late to connection flight to Sydney.
Once arrived to Dubai, provided new flight in 9 hours with no accommodation and no other services.
This is an example of extreme mismanagement of Dubai Airport and Emirates airlines.
And when you ask their staff for help, they literary try to ignore you.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank T5774SUalin

Reviewed 21 February 2024

I always liked to travel with Emirates and preferred it to United Airlines!! My trip & experience was really good before COVID. However, I can see how this used to be great airline has changed so much in recent years. I travelled September 2023 and every thing got worse not better. Starting from disorganized waiting line at the airport, no clear instructions, not enough seat available for passengers to sit while waiting for their flights…etc. I paid extra $400 to reserve a good seat but did not have a space to even put my purse, I did not have a carry on luggage. The flight attendants were so rude & unprofessional and they seemed not to care about the passengers’ needs.Emirates used to have great and very professional flight attendants before COVID. And lastly, the food was terrible & cold “ chicken and rice” or veggie & no taste!!! No other options,. Snacks were better. Also serving food was too slow and took so long for the flight attendants to distribute food. My seat was in the second row but my lunch & dinner arrived last. They were also running out of drinks quickly. I might choose other airlines next time & will do First class. Emirate first class is very expensive and is $21000 around new year time when other airlines first class is $4000-$5000.

Date of travel: September 2023
1  Thank Nadia A
Reviewed 20 February 2024

Me and my son got to the airport and my son had a panick attack so we couldn’t fly, emirates told me in order to get a refund they wanted to see medical evidence, which I got them. To this day I haven’t got a refund. Really bad company to compassion whatsoever.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

I was travelling to London Heathrow from Dubai International airport, I went to the gate showed my passport, my wife’s passport and my 6 months old baby son passport to the staff at the gate, there was one arab lady checking the passports she told me that my name and my family's name is not in the flight list, I showed her my booking details the amount I paid and flight number literateally everything but she didnt accept it and told me to go to information desk and they will book you another flight I insisted this is the flight I am on I paid for this flight I showed all details but she didnt let me board the flight then I had no chance but to go to the information disk. Then there they told me your name was on that flight the lady lied to you were on that flight and its too late the flight has already left we cant book you on another flight and you have to pay for another flight, I was so frustrated with their scam and rude service they were super rude specially the arabs at the airport. They made me go to all these different terminals and counters to get help but all of them made silly stupid excuses also made me, my wife and my 6 months old son so tired and exhausted that we were sweating, too much heat that we couldnt walk, my wife was so upset from this situation that made her cry. Worlds AWFUL DISGUSTING SERVICE and airport super rude people and too arrogant. Will NEVER EVER USE EMIRATES AIRLINE in my life and I am telling all british people to not use EMIRATES as an airline the WORLD'S WORST RUBBISH AIRLINE. There are too many better airlines with great customer service. My life's WORST NIGHTMARE EMIRATES airline.

Date of travel: November 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank MNR T
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Emirates chauffeur service from Birmingham airport is dangerous and unpleasant. Terrible driver, he was asked to slow down because he was driving at 90 miles and hour, swerving through traffic. He says this is how they drive and he has another hire. Disgusting and unsafe, emirates will be embarrassed as their service quality is normally exceptional. Whoever subcontracted to this company should change immediately.

1  Thank KennyMurray
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.