“Not a nice airline”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 20 February 2024

Me and my son got to the airport and my son had a panick attack so we couldn’t fly, emirates told me in order to get a refund they wanted to see medical evidence, which I got them. To this day I haven’t got a refund. Really bad company to compassion whatsoever.

Reviewed 20 February 2024

I was travelling to London Heathrow from Dubai International airport, I went to the gate showed my passport, my wife’s passport and my 6 months old baby son passport to the staff at the gate, there was one arab lady checking the passports she told me that my name and my family's name is not in the flight list, I showed her my booking details the amount I paid and flight number literateally everything but she didnt accept it and told me to go to information desk and they will book you another flight I insisted this is the flight I am on I paid for this flight I showed all details but she didnt let me board the flight then I had no chance but to go to the information disk. Then there they told me your name was on that flight the lady lied to you were on that flight and its too late the flight has already left we cant book you on another flight and you have to pay for another flight, I was so frustrated with their scam and rude service they were super rude specially the arabs at the airport. They made me go to all these different terminals and counters to get help but all of them made silly stupid excuses also made me, my wife and my 6 months old son so tired and exhausted that we were sweating, too much heat that we couldnt walk, my wife was so upset from this situation that made her cry. Worlds AWFUL DISGUSTING SERVICE and airport super rude people and too arrogant. Will NEVER EVER USE EMIRATES AIRLINE in my life and I am telling all british people to not use EMIRATES as an airline the WORLD'S WORST RUBBISH AIRLINE. There are too many better airlines with great customer service. My life's WORST NIGHTMARE EMIRATES airline.

Date of travel: November 2023
1  Thank MNR T
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Emirates chauffeur service from Birmingham airport is dangerous and unpleasant. Terrible driver, he was asked to slow down because he was driving at 90 miles and hour, swerving through traffic. He says this is how they drive and he has another hire. Disgusting and unsafe, emirates will be embarrassed as their service quality is normally exceptional. Whoever subcontracted to this company should change immediately.

1  Thank KennyMurray
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Aircraft was filthy ,empty bottles on the floor ,overflowing toilet,cockroaches crawling.The aircraft was not fit to fly .

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Not been on Emirates for quite a few years but confess was left a little disappointed. Was expecting somewhat better - but, alas, it was all jolly average (or just below average to be honest).

Did LHR to Singapore - and back - clearly via Dubai. Probably the feelings were not helped by both our initial leg-flights being late off and making the connection in Dubai a bit tight. In fact the initial change for DXB to SIN was a mad panic sprint. Initially, we were rebooked onto a later flight i.e. missing our first night in Singapore (depression sets in). But our connecting flight was then also late - and with some Linford Christie speed we managed to catch it. When we got to the gate - last people and panting like mad - we were reissued new boarding passes (as we'd been put on the later flight). The guy said he had managed to put us together (as four) but no windows etc. Again, slight disappointment but we were at least grateful to have got on the correct plane. But when we walked on to the plane it was vitally empty. So odd. We actually had at least six full rows to ourselves! I mean, fine, but why didn't he say this.

I suppose the biggest disappointment was the service. I expected top-notch, but on all legs there was an 'air' of staff just doing the minimum and having a look as if they'd rather not be there. Maybe we were just unlucky but it was a surprise.

Food was good but, again, odd not to get any pre-meal drink.

Entertainment selection was good - and nice big screens.

So, alas, might be looking elsewhere for our next flight.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.