“My experience”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Im not going to talk about the product because we know EK is one of the best. However the Business class meal was not good at all and only cold meals are available. The worst part of the journey is for such a short trip is the distant we had to walk in the airport with carts available. It took us nearly 25 mins to reach the passports which is close to half the flights duration.

Hope you assign cars at least for your Premium customers.

1  Thank ibrahima763

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I have been in Dubai for the past 3 days and Emirates airline lost my bag and I haven’t found it till now. Apparently another passenger took my bag and left their own and they haven’t claimed it till now. I had traveled to Dubai for my birthday and it has all been ruined because of my bag. Imagine I have to buy clothes every single day yet I had everything planned and put together for my trip. The saddest thing is contacting their stuff and it all seems like no cares, I have reached out to them several times and the only time they reached out was after 48 hours which they said it’s protocol. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Lynkeza
Reviewed 8 April 2021

every was good as usual and as expected
but this time the staff at the baghdad airport was exceptionally rude specially one iraqi guy (who till last didn't disclosed his name and didn't allow me to take his pic (behaved in very insulting way when i tried to take his pic).
He first came to me at 9.33 am claiming that flight is scheduled one hour earlier at 10.00 am instead of 11.00 am and you don't have any tme left and u should rush.
we, (the family) rushed without even using washrooms or having any food and we just sit for almost one hour then he again appoached and yelled that we should move and only 1 min remaining and i was sitting with my family next to last boarding gate (where they scan the boarding cards) and there was still a line of 15 pax.
very very rude behavior that is never expected from an *Emirates Airlines* member.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank groohani
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

This flight I choosen my self hoping it all happy flight like usual performed by EK! Disaster I boarded my flight EK722 from Nairobi to DXB I arrived all good in Dubai, I proceeded to my gate hoping to catch my flight to Cairo at the gate I was denied boarding and that's due to lack of presenting polio vaccination certificate! And EK staff started happily showing me circular from Egyptian health authorities instructing them to do so for those who are coming from few countries with polio cases reported !
To add more to the unprofessionalism why I was boarded from Nairobi by same EK staff without checking if I do possess the required documents or no !this is when contradiction comes ! Was I boarded so company don't refund me ? That's what happened after meeting the must rude un friendly guy who claims he is a passengers Services SUPERVISOR a very angry man who looks he didn't receive salary for long time! This SUPERVISOR said you will be sent back to Nairobi on next flight and we will not refund DXB Cairo DXB sectors !! Do I have another choice no !!
Was I offered any help with where to stay ? Knowing I had to stay over 24 hours hanging inside T3...
Bad experience and I will never stop writing about it...

1  Thank 35aliy
Reviewed 7 April 2021

our return tickets was canceled without any reason. We were left stranded in Nigeria because you cannot endorsed our tickets with other airlines to take us out of Nigeria back to Dubai and to Washington. We had to purchased $3,302.12 another one-way return tickets back to US with British Airways to leave Nigeria on Sunday March 28th 2021. I went thru a hard time for this airline to get refund for our return ticket and they only return a very little amount ($388.95) for each person for the return ticket. I have been trying to submit a formal complaint online as advised by the customer service for Emirates to compensate us on our return tickets with British Airways and for all the trouble we went through. however, I could not get the online complaint submitted. I have tried 3 different browsers, different laptops but still unable to submit the formal complaint and the customer service is not helping either.

I am very disappointed that Emirates airline could treat their customers like piece of garbage, left them stranded with any reason(s) and not endorsing our ticket with other airlines to take us out of Africa. Will never fly this airline again.

Emirates Flight Details
EK784 Lagos-Dubai - March 28th 2021
EK231 Dubai-Washington - March 30th 2021
Emirates Ticket number 1762338057788 and 1762338057789

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank TeeGold
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.