“NO REFUND AFTER 9 months”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The airline cancelled my flight from Dubai to Dallas due to COVID; which is fine, I get it. BUT they have yet to refund me my money($2,961.68USD) after 9 months!

I’m not in the business of giving the airline an interest free loan of my money.

There is no reason a refund shouldn’t have be processed by now, over a year after the purchase date(tickets purchased Jan 2020) and 9+ months from the cancellation.

I paid for a service. They didn’t provide the service, and they still kept my money.
This will turn into a legal matter if they do not remedy the situation ASAP.

Date of travel: August 2020
1  Thank CalebValentineX

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I was planning to fly with this company as they are so famous in the field... Unfortunately I found that they are not informative at all... Bad customer service, rood and bad behavior staff... I do suggest to fly with this company as they will screw your day up...

Date of travel: April 2021
1  Thank Ziyadsabt
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Being the first time flying with Emirates, I highly recommend this airline. Next time I will certainly book again withEmirates

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank rosac279
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

I was very happy with my trip. Check in was easy, there was plenty of space on the plane, the meals were tasty and of enough quantity. The service on board was good. I can't wait to fly with Emirates again.

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank VeskoVG
Reviewed 4 April 2021

I am one of the victims of RUDE and fraudulently charged at the gate of connicting flight of Emirates by Emirates crew. Please note that I got charged in ORD Chicago, IL, USA where I was departing, for extra weight in one of the checked baggage and paid $50, which is okay. The thing is US Emirates Crew from US checked that measured the weight of my two carryons along with purse and laptop bag and said good to go. Now, the “Emirates crew from Dubai” was very RUDE and asked to pay saying that overweight on carryon. When I asked why is this? even this weight was approved by US Emirates Crew then he says himself supervisor Mr. Patrick acting as goon and stake holder of the airport security and Dubai Police warned me and said action will taken against me and made me to make pay extra money, please find the receipts attached!

The only reason I like Emirates as that was my First flight to US. I used like every part of Emirates but not anymore! For this trip I got $300 lesser offer from Airindia, I resfused and paid extra $460 for seats on top of $2830 around for same reason I like Emirates.

The Dubai Crew is RUDE at gate A 8 at EK524 deprture OCT 13th 2017 22:00 at Dubai airport (DXB). I saw that people are returning Duty Free goods as weight becomes more pricey comparable to price that those are available in India!

If you want to make money try setting up a boxes at every gate saying donate to Emirates!!! May be rich people can donate... we are middle class in economy people.

This is the first time in my life I witnessed weighing carryon at the gates of connecting flights. Coz people including me cannot throw stuff out as running late to the flight and scared that crew can make you miss the flight. This is unfortunate that you trying to earn money in Fraudulent manner. In future no more Emirates, it is sad that I am leaving the business with you.

Date of travel: May 2020
3  Thank 554kingj
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.