“Fantastic Service”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I would like to thank Shazad who answered my telephone call when trying to get on a flight to Melbourne late last year. Shazad was efficient and professional but also showed extraordinary kindness, going beyond his duty, in a bid to get my daughter and myself on a flight to any city in Australia so I could see my elderly parents. I spoke with him every evening for several days and during each phone call he never gave up trying to do his best to get us on a flight during the most difficult of times. Thank you Shazad for your help. Emirates Airline are fortunate to have such a wonderful employee.

1  Thank Sharmaine2019

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Emirates air line is the best . The airport crew at terminal 3 ( business & first) are amazing

Personally I honor to met Mr Yuhia ( from Kenya) & Mr Taher ( from egypt) on the check in disks (first) without them support we couldn’t catch our trip and we could miss our anniversary celebration

Really they did more than jobs limites they keep fixing too many missing we made by mistake so most respected to them & to the whole crew on the flight it self

Our flight was on February 12 4.55 am. Emma to thanks them in public as they deserve it and we from here says we could not make it with you gentlemen Txs again

1  Thank 128gassern
Reviewed 15 February 2021

I was very disappointed by the Emirates ground staff service at dubai International Airport while travelling from dubai to Islamabad few days ago. I ask one of the staff named Russell at the boarding gate about the gate closure time and instead of giving me an info he replied that you better check on boarding pass. I know it is written on boarding pass but his answer was totally non professional.I observe that the Emirates staff nowadays are not really up to that level they used to be. I will not travel by Emirates airline in future.

2  Thank amirkH7337MY
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

miss.Amal Mussalam was excellent professional and courteous and sorted all our issues without any problems and costs.
Thanks Emirates for having such helpful staff. Kindest regards.

1  Thank mohamedaC834EU
Reviewed 13 February 2021

This middle eastern crew had no manner. They treat passengers like goats. I asked for water from 2 different guys and answer was you not gonna die thirsty. Food was old and smelly.

1  Thank A5989XVahmadh
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.