“Malik”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 29 November 2020

First point of contact where the luggage is weight and sent to the plane, I came across somebody who is unprofessional, uneducated, unmannered,uncivilised person who even didn't greet me, no smile on face and made my experience very bad, Flight number is EK040, I hope for the best but now after a while prepared for the worst service as well.

Date of travel: November 2020
2  Thank Ansarwah

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

SAD!
This is how Emirates operates flight during COVID from Dubai airport. This flight was coming to NYC. This is how they arrange seating for all passengers before getting onboard.
Take some shame management, and you claim you are doing everything during pandemic

Date of travel: November 2020
6  Thank Bahar21
Reviewed 25 November 2020

The ground staff didn't provide a wheelchair when I had booked for one while booking my full ticket. They failed to do it and made me walk for so long that i who have disc damage got more pain and sick. No social distancing as advertised all over the UAE. Crowded queues to the launch.
Food was very very old. Got rubber idly and old sambar. Shame on the caterers who serve Emirates asked for another meal, they refused. the staff never got water or coffee as I was having a headache.
I was treated well when I flew from Brisbane to dubai but such a shameful treatment from Dubai to Chennai. Will not recommend a flight from Dubai to Chennai, take some other flight, you get better treatment

Date of travel: October 2020
3  Thank Arshaad2010
Reviewed 24 November 2020

The flight left on time and I had hardly any trouble through the entire flight. The staff were very courteous and as it was an evening flight, they also seemed to be very responsive when I requested them not to disturb me as I slept for most of the flight. I did ask for water and a snack when I did wake up and the crew were very courteous to serve me. My baggage arrived quickly so, it was a home run.

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank bryananes
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I had the worst experience for those Indian customer service , very rude and interrupt me when i was talking , it's been months they didn't refund my money back and those manager on duty they are hiding from us to even have conversation, I am so sorry for emirates to hire those rude people in Mumbai , they event don't have any skills to run customers phone, this is big issue hopefully after 7 months talking and writing letters and letters some one can help me .

Date of travel: March 2020
3  Thank Eideh1348
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.