“Fight from Singapore to Dubai on March 12, 2020”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 24 November 2020

The flight left on time and I had hardly any trouble through the entire flight. The staff were very courteous and as it was an evening flight, they also seemed to be very responsive when I requested them not to disturb me as I slept for most of the flight. I did ask for water and a snack when I did wake up and the crew were very courteous to serve me. My baggage arrived quickly so, it was a home run.

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank bryananes

Reviewed 24 November 2020

I had the worst experience for those Indian customer service , very rude and interrupt me when i was talking , it's been months they didn't refund my money back and those manager on duty they are hiding from us to even have conversation, I am so sorry for emirates to hire those rude people in Mumbai , they event don't have any skills to run customers phone, this is big issue hopefully after 7 months talking and writing letters and letters some one can help me .

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank Eideh1348
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

EK Ground staff doesn't care to explain anything to the passengers. Been denied check in in Cairo, cause of the clinic where I took the PCR test . However the facility I used is listed as approved on their website. Opened a complain and issue never been sorted. Besides that they lost my bags on the way back and I still can't get a hold of the ground staff in the airport, even if my bags are sitting there for 2 weeks now.

Date of travel: October 2020
2  Thank rob_geisler
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

What’s happened to Emirates ground and cabin crew lately...not living up to their previously high standards. It’s a fair call that the COVID has put a strain on their resources but taking it out on the customers who are under the same inconvenience is not cool...Emirates...lift your game with regards to notifying your passengers about Covid documentation regulation requirement changes as they happen, not when people arrive at the airport, you have our email addresses and phone numbers...use them...and as for cabin crew using COVID as an excuse for the extra stress of their jobs, we’re not buying the hype anymore guys...everyone’s under the same pressure and at least you’ve still got jobs...embrace that fact and lose the snotty attitudes towards passengers...the glory days of being an Emirates girl are long gone sister...just be thankful you’ve still got a job...clearly some of you don’t appreciate that fact...last but by no means least what’s the deal with the plebs in the back of the bus being told that due to COVID we’re not being served the little bottles of spirits during inflight service(I was informed that the companies no longer produce these products which is complete bollocks because I work for a company that sell them)...I bet the gentry at the front aren’t being feed the same rubbish... cutting costs much Emirates or just dropping the ball...lets see if this even raises an eyebrow or warrants a response from the spin doctors at Emirates...Flight EK641 KBL - DXB 19/11/20

Date of travel: November 2020
5  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Flew EK from SIN to DXB in Jan before Covid hit. We were having a stopover in Dubai en route home to the UK from a Far East Cruise. The business class lounge in Sin is as very comfortable and food good.

The aircraft was one of the original A380s and showing its age. The tablet remote did not work and my IFE system needed to be reset a few times. The food is as nothing to shout out about and pretty average. EK has been left far behind by the likes of QR in the business class offering. Cabins need an upgrade or people will vote with their feet

Date of travel: January 2020
6  Thank 302isrars
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.